Unofficial Meet @ Hafeet Mountain 16th of sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by springz View Post
    Dubai and sharjah guys meet at Ace hardware in Dubai Festival city at a particular Time .. Thats how it goes usually
    :lol: You guys will have to make it easier for me. I don't even know how to get to Festival City. :lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

^ LooooooooL will try to update u tonight and will check with u and 7amoodi where better for the each of u to meet :)
      sigpic

Comment

:thanks2:
        sigpic

Comment

i hope it will b nice drive and trip..... i wanna c nice fotos...
          enjoy :)
          sigpic
          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Guys (Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Dubai/Sharja) ppl we should all meet at hafeet directely since only two cars coming from dubai/sharja; we Abu Dhabi Team: will start moving around 11:30 pm sharp, you can contact me on (050 3129359 - Eyad)

hasan its better to contact hamoodi to meet somewhere in dubai and both of you can come directely to hafeet (you can Navigate it) and as soon as you reached hafeet you can contact me and all ll meet there, I think it’s the better idea to make it easy for everyone. the distance almost same from abu dhabi to hafeet and from dubai to hafeet :)

Al Ain Team:
            we will meet you on hafeet as soon as reached and you can contact me also.
            As I used to do from other events and follow the club rules (I know its not official event) but as Bruno said its better to remind the ppl again for safety :)

* No reckless driving, we will be driving at a satisfactory speed, so please do not try to overtake or exceed the limit speed.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Sounds very fine to me.

Now, Hassan, I'm okay with meeting you anywhere since I know Dubai and Sharjah quite well. How about Mirdif city center? or Deira City center? Or suggest a place and call me to confirm. Here is my number: 050-4224472

Thanks Eyad for the planning

Past Ride: E39 530i
              Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
              Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Thanks Eyad!

Dear Hamoodi. I live in springs. Whats the closest point we can meet up. I don't want to be unfair to you, so lets try to meet up half way. Let me know what you think. I have saved your number, here is mine 050-4594512.

We should also aim to get going by 11:30.
                Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 14-09-2010, 10:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

will stay on plan and Rules :D
                  for Abu Dhabi ppl will meet at ADNOC Cornech or at the big parking near the ADNOC at the cornech and from there will gather and start the way , it need 1 hour 45 min at the speed limits rules , for dubai and sharjah guys its almost the same distance and same time it need even if it takes 2 hours will be waiting u there :) so drive safe and carefully .
                  here is my Number if any one wanna contact me ( Waleed 050 3875883 )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hamoodi_7 View Post
                    Sounds very fine to me.

Now, Hassan, I'm okay with meeting you anywhere since I know Dubai and Sharjah quite well. How about Mirdif city center? or Deira City center? Or suggest a place and call me to confirm. Here is my number: 050-4224472

Thanks Eyad for the planning
                    no worries bro. we ll had fun there for sure :)

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                    Thanks Eyad!

Dear Hamoodi. I live in springs. Whats the closest point we can meet up. I don't want to be unfair to you, so lets try to meet up half way. Let me know what you think. I have saved your number, here is mine 050-4594512.

We should also aim to get going by 11:30.
                    you welcome bro. and u had my no. if u need anything

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

please be remainded to bring your :shisha:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

I don't have a :shisha:
                        sigpic

Comment

if you want pass by carfor for 40-60 AED you can get one :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                          E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                          E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                          E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                          E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                          E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                          E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                          E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by salty View Post
                            if you want pass by carfor for 40-60 AED you can get one :)
                            Thanks! I shall have to pass. Generally, it gives me a headache.
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha...u must get used to it :)

Comment

:lol:

I shall definitely give it a try.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X