Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charity: Lap with SNAP

Dear members,

The BMW Club UAE was established as a social, technical, motorsport, and charity car club 3 years ago, and as we continuously focus on the first 3 aspects, it's been a while since we had the chance to participate in a charity event. Therefore, it is to our delight to announce the return of the Lap with SNAP charity track day after being halted for two years due to lack of funding. Members who have attended the past editions of it know exactly what it is like to use your sports car in pleasing underprivileged kids, even if it's for just a day! SNAP stands for Special Needs Awarness Program and caters for kids needs by organizing different activities for them around the year and raising funds and awareness to better their life quality.

Lap with SNAP is exactly what you'd guess from the name; lapping the track with special needs kids in your car and giving them the thrill of their lifetimes. A lot of the kids llive for this event, so let's all make their dream come true. M cars or non-M's, all is asked to take part.

Here are the event details:

Date: Saturday, April 3rd

Venue: Dubai Autodrome

Activities: Various track sections (open track driving & technical course)

Fees: AED50+. ALL collected funds will go directly to the SNAP foundation. We do encourage all our members to donate as much as they can, it makes a lot of difference to these people.

Use your prides and joys for a very good cause and list your names here ASAP. See you all at the Autodrome.

timing??
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Still working on it with the organizers....

Comment

if its like at 4 - 5pm consider me in
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

3rd is a Wednesday... it will be tough to get people to show up during a weekday... I will try my best to be there
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

waiting the timing ayham to confirm my attendance ....

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

the previous time like 2-3 years ago was really good..

is it confirmed on March 3rd coz last time it was on a weekend with morning & afternoon sessions?

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I'm in whatsoever dude ...

Comment

making a child smile is priceless & a good deed , I was in the
                  last time they did it & IT WAS GREAT :bmwbest:
                  go & be there guys

Comment

It is mentioned in their ad Saturday, I hope the date 3rd is just a mistake, and saturday is the right part
                    M 'nM=my initials, charges with :///M:power, even not driving one..
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
                    e36 328i vert, e46 323 ci
                    Older rides: colt '95, punto '03, astra coupe '00

Comment

Cant forget the smile i drew on the kid who was with me .. :)
                      LIST:

1- RiFo - E46 M3
                      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

LIST:

1- RiFo - E46 M3
                        2- Nabil -will sort car later
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

guys it is 3rd of April not march:read: so it is saturday
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:D thanks mahmoud!

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

if its 3rd of april i'll be there nshallah!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X