No announcement yet.

BMW Club UAE Kalba Drive 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a day it was ! I thank all the members who showed up and it was great to finally stick those names to your faces, now we know who we're talking to. The drive over all was awesome, im speechless and cant describe the hill climbs we had in words.. But we assure you we'll do this again, so for those who missed it, dont be upset, there's more to come..

C99193, no sweat bro, your driving was mature all day but the end was sure a mistake and im sure it wont happen again, so no worries ;)

Special thanks goes out to Hiten and Moe-335 for their enormous effort of covering the event, give them time and the pics will be out after editing :bow:

Comment

I just can't add more to what the guys have posted. Simply terrific and fully enjoyable trip, and what made it special is seeing new faces and members joining the family.

What also makes this drive so special is the route ! beautiful curves, specially on an empty road Friday :)

Yalla Ayham, next event Pleeeeeez !

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Wow I feel bad I missed this one :thumbsdown:
        Can't wait for the coverage!!

Project DVS
        Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
        CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

im sorry for all who missed this event, but really u missed alot :P

it was a great one thanx for all :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
            im sorry for all who missed this event, but really u missed alot :P

it was a great one thanx for all :bow:
            I think you just woke up after that long trip lool

Comment

one of the best drives ever! the kalba road has always been one of the best to drive on but the latter part event, the drive thru the mountains and wadi in Dibba...WHOAAA!! truly mindblowin!.... definitely goin there again before the end of winter :D
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Awesome pics! keep them coming guys!! Love the photos!! Rifo's car, mashallah, perfect setting for the perfect car ;)

Past Ride: E39 530i
                Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

ops, wrong thread, sorry......... hehe (A)

Past Ride: E39 530i
                  Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                  Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

lol

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.168 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Hahahahaha :laughhard: sorry

Comment

Working...
                      X