X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    im still converting the damn vid since 2 hours!!!! but its :drool: :D
    I also need a DVD of that vid. Please!

And :thanks: for inviting me. It was a real pleasure to meet Master Rayyan. Adorable child. A showcase for excellent parenting.
    Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 09-10-2010, 08:29 AM.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

^ thanx alot man :)
      its my pleasure for me to thank you for your words :thanks:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

some pics from the event :)
        we didnt take alot of pic but vid under preperation ...im trying to post it as part coz upload it to youtube with 460MB its taking damn time

enjooooooy

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

nice nice nice..... is she still single???
          sigpic
          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

@mahsiri :lol:
            eyad thnx for the pics :D
            @waleed no comment :lol:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

salty..... ull c
              my wife must be a drifter or track racer...... mahsiri performance team :D
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                salty..... ull c
                my wife must be a drifter or track racer...... mahsiri performance team :D
                sigpic

Comment

Allright.. guys.. i liked the show... they had some nice cars there even though some nice BMW's were missing.... I met edoueh & co. :) nice to meet you guys.. GOD knows how you recognized me... :)

But the cherry on the cake... I got a spot on the passenger Seat of:

NAOTO Suenaga

・Enter the championship 2004 Round 6
                  ・2005 D1GP 19th
                  ・2006 D1GP 28th,
                   D1 Street Legal Series 17th
                  ・2007 D1GP 27th,
                   D1 Street Legal Series 7th
                  ・2008 D1GP,
                   D1 Street Legal Series
                   Champion
                  ・2009 D1GP 28th

Suenaga is older brother of well known “Suenaga Drift brothers” and he works for Ebisu circuit as Public Relations. He loves any motor sport and used to race on motor cycles same as Kumakubo. He started to compete at D1GP with Subaru Impreza (GC8) from 2006 and also competed in D1 Street Legal Series with his own private car. In 2008, he builds a new record in D1 Street Legal Series with 5 wins out of 6 rounds and became a championship winner. He is trying to repeat same domination with his swapped ex Kumakubo’s Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9 in 2009.

I can say.. that was an awesome experience.. once in a lifetime....Aboslutely great and from inside the car it looks even closer than from the Outside..

BIG THANKS to one of the organizers who made this possible while choosing me as a member of the BMWCLUBUAE!

Ayham, did you get in touch with him??
                  sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                  Dubai Investment Park 2
                  The Curve Building Complex
                  Warehouse No.1
                  P.O Box 28638
                  Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                  Office: +97148830851
                  Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                  Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                  Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

woooow, very nice simon, and its pleasure to meet you also :)

Comment

here is the 1st two vids from Friday event, total 5 vids but i upload only two :D

enjoooy guys....

[YOUTUBE]An7c1iyzKi0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lMysv8kxCtc[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

:drool:
                        sigpic

Comment

here is the 1st two vids from Friday event, total 5 vids but i upload only two :D

enjoooy guys....
                          Thanks Eyad and Waleed!

You guys are awesome!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                            Thanks Eyad and Waleed!

You guys are awesome!

My Pleasure Bro :D
                            Your welcome any time :D hope to see u on the coming event :D
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                              Thanks Eyad and Waleed!

You guys are awesome!

you welcome bro, BTW ur copy ready :D, ll give it to ayham when i send my car.

Comment

you welcome bro, BTW ur copy ready :D, ll give it to ayham when i send my car.
                                Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X