This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPDS final round pictures

where are the pics:photos: ppl??????????:cursing: 2 weeks passed and no sign of any pics from anyone as if it didn't happen:hide2:........it would be nice if u share the pics with us
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

I'm with the Jap spy!!! where da pictures?!

:starwars:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Guys, you really don't have to open a thread for this ! :rofl: lol

I'm trying my best to upload them today ! :dangerous:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

thread FTW!

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics
        :pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics::pics:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Alright...not today !
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Ayman, your X box is working? (Hint)
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Yes, and I'm doing some races for you ! ;)

( Getting some cash to buy that silver thing and to do the orange thing ) :rofl:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

:rofl:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

a warning to Mr Bruno as well .........where are the karting pics ??????? this is over a month now and we didnot see a single pic.......come on guys these events r nice memories that need records
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Uploading the pictures ! :)
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Pictures are here ! :read:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?p=53148

Thread Locked ! :locked:
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Working...
                      X