No announcement yet.

SuperCarz - Pleasure Drive Pictures & Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAAAYUUUUUM!!! I wish I was there guys! looked like it was a whole lot of fun! I was in Jordan going to the dentist and renewing my passport... yay fun!!! *&^%$#%^$

Franz.. the black rims and INSANE!!! the car looks like a flippin monster!!! :drool:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I really missed the sh*t...
      it's too bad to work on saturday :(
      sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
        Bruno : your lights are flickering only in the cam .... in real life they don't. It's a matter of frame rates per seconds vs. the light's frequency !

Bruno : you need some resistors dude for your DRL ( day running light ) and your signal lights too ,, I assume you guys have upgraded your tail lights to the LED version ... that's require some addition work to have it done professionaly ..

I'll post another video shows another cars with the same issue too ..

Comment

few from my side too ..

Attached Files
          Last edited by Ehssan; 12-04-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
            Bruno : you need some resistors dude for your DRL ( day running light ) and your signal lights too ,, I assume you guys have upgraded your tail lights to the LED version ... that's require some addition work to have it done professionaly ..

I'll post another video shows another cars with the same issue too ..
            actually mate bruno's M is 2004 and it is equiped with the LED tail light from factory... and his tail lights aint flickering ;)

on the other hand his turning signal is due to sth else and nth to do with the addtional resistor.....
            sigpic
            iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
            Falcons Garage
            Carbotech

Comment

Some Pics!

To all,

For a my first event.... Had an amazing time and met some great people!
              BMWclubuae rocks!
              Thank you to all the organizers!
              Here are some pics!

See you guys at the next one!
              Attached Files

335i coupé space grey on coral red / manual 6-speed / active autowerke software / k&n filter / custom whalen shift machine knob

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                actually mate bruno's M is 2004 and it is equiped with the LED tail light from factory... and his tail lights aint flickering ;)

on the other hand his turning signal is due to sth else and nth to do with the addtional resistor.....

Then I was mistaken ,, but I was assuming at the same time
                :wiggle:

Comment

^^^haha then why suggesting the resistor if ur not sure ;)
                  sigpic
                  iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                  Falcons Garage
                  Carbotech

Comment

Franz....is ur engine cover dangling from the bottom? :confused: looks like something was hanging from below the car
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
                      ^^^haha then why suggesting the resistor if ur not sure ;)
                      because when u want to be assuming , you have to assume to the fullest ( full package of assuming ).. :allhappy:

Comment

Assumptions and then corrections is how we all learn :)

I'm glad I met the new faces finally, hope to see you guys in each and every other event!!! Keep 'em coming

Comment

Habibi Ayhoom . it's a great pleasure meeting you guys ,. really glad to have a friends like you ...

Comment

GREAT
                            I missed this great gathering,
                            I think Ayham is my neighbor with the white M3
                            AT al qasba2.. right
                            M 'nM=my initials, charges with :///M:power, even not driving one..
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
                            e36 328i vert, e46 323 ci
                            Older rides: colt '95, punto '03, astra coupe '00

Comment

^ Are you the one with the BBS Rims ?!
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current
                              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                              X