Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 13th Fun drive,BBQ and training!

Hi Peeps!

After the success of our first trip we are now getting ready for our next one this coming friday.

This trip will have a faster route, with some great views from our desert, there is a lot for us to still explore in the UAE, we plan to have the group move together however this time we will have three leaders/marshals, one will lead the faster cars, one will lead the slower ones and help people who get stuck and one will be leading the training group, this way we all dont have to stop alot, we all continue and reach our gathering points together.

Training will be given for newbies, anyone with a 4x4 that wants to learn a few tricks here and there, we will also give some pointers on how to survive the desert, we will mock up some situations and try to learn how to get out of them. this trip should be fun.

We will again plan an early start by 9:00am and at the end of the trip we will throw a big BBQ, after that for whoever wants to stay with us after sunset will throw in a big fire and enjoy the sahara at night, a night drive is also possible.

A 100aed will include a light breakfast at the meeting point, refreshments all through the trip and a BBQ.
    add 150 to it and you get a training course included!

This is a what we call cheap fun!

Fun and great attitude is what we are looking at, if you can have those then we want you with us!

Cheers

Nabil
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

I wish I can join... the boss is having all of us over for some BBQ lunch!

next time for sure!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i'll try to make it :)

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      I wish I can join... the boss is having all of us over for some BBQ lunch!

next time for sure!
      i hope this is not a "bad news" BBQ lunch!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

hehe... we were all joking about that at the office, hope that's not true... fingers crossed!
        sigpic

Comment

^^ hahaha...

Initially I'm in

Comment

I will try to make it too ! ;)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Nabil, would love to come bro, but this week end will be a busy one for me. so i can't make it but next time i m in.
              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
              2006 Z4M - SOLD
              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Oh S**** my Maniac Hummer driver is busy... Anybody who can owe me a passenger seat??
                sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                Dubai Investment Park 2
                The Curve Building Complex
                Warehouse No.1
                P.O Box 28638
                Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                Office: +97148830851
                Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

some girls are intrested but i don't want them to be alone, if you guys can get a few more that would be perfect.

eventually i'm in and if girls are coming maybe you can add 2 females with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    some girls are intrested but i don't want them to be alone, if you guys can get a few more that would be perfect.

eventually i'm in and if girls are coming maybe you can add 2 females with me.
                    if you check facebook event you will see some girls coming and last event had a couples well ;)

I wish JL wasny busy, a trip without him wont be the same :danceclub:
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      if you check facebook event you will see some girls coming and last event had a couples well ;)

I wish JL wasny busy, a trip without him wont be the same :danceclub:
                      Appreciate that but will be hard for me to get free time this week end. I ll move to my new apartement which will be empty so I believe i will pass my time to look for furnitures this week end. sorry bro.
                      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                      2006 Z4M - SOLD
                      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

good luck with the new apt JL... I hate furniture shopping with a passion!!!

when is the BMW Club house warming party going to be ;)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                          good luck with the new apt JL... I hate furniture shopping with a passion!!!

when is the BMW Club house warming party going to be ;)
                          My friend, let me a week tio get in, then youu are all invited for the house warming.

Will keep you advise.
                          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                          2006 Z4M - SOLD
                          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT

Comment

Time for a list :D

1)Nabil
                            2)Bruno
                            3)
                            4)
                            5)
                            6)
                            Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                            X