28th of November meet feeler?!!?! your input required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28th of November meet feeler?!!?! your input required

since the weather is gorgeous i was thinking of gathering up and heading for a drive towards jabel hafeet with BBQ and a small photoshoot.

if we delay this till December i'm afraid many people will be out of the country and some university students will be busy with the end of semester exams.

Having all that said i guess 2 weeks from now is a perfect timing. i want your input on this program.

Gather in ACE hardware at 11:00PM. we should make it by 2:00PM snap few pics and start the BBQ and enjoy our time. we will end the day a bit early 7ish to head back home and relax, or if anyone else wants to go party can still manage to do so.

to make it more interesting a small competition for the day will be added.

People will rate the cars on a scale of 1-10, as 10 being best.

the cars will be listed in 2 groups 1 for stock and the other modded. each group will have a winner based on the ratings.

at the end of the day 2 trophies will be given out.

What do you guys think? Do-able or not? :drive:

Im in for it + the idea of having a competition is Do-able, sounds interesting to me :D

Comment

I like it and im in, the 7ish finish might be too early though, we can invite other clubs to join as well!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I wish I can make it... so far my mother is flying in that weekend :(

Next time for sure though.
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

I kill you!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            I like it and im in, the 7ish finish might be too early though, we can invite other clubs to join as well!
            we can extend it... :) other than that inviting other car clubs can be also fun. any suggested clubs?

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            I kill you!
            :whathesaid: i will too.

Comment

looool... u both know that I would love to be there!

u know what... BRING IT!!! :starwars:
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Keep this in mind, it's rediculously cold up there so be ware and wear alot !!
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I'm in... it will be exactly a year from our last Jebel Hafeet run... we should do this as a yearly club event
                  ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i m in as well.
                    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                    2006 Z4M - SOLD
                    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      we can extend it... :) other than that inviting other car clubs can be also fun. any suggested clubs?
                      SEAT club? Mini Club?
                      Meskovic

Comment

nabil contact tarifi (seat)and i'll check with mahmoud (mini)

Comment

I'm in !!

Perfect timings + I liked that competition thing ! :D

Seat Club + MINI Club are great :drool:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

any drifting ? :P:P naah kidding .....hehe im in :D .... the weather would be just amazing
                            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                            eMail:
                            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Are non-club guys allowed to come along?

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Working...
                              X