Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming from Abu Dhabi - Grand Racing Weekend November 14th-15th

Guys,

Lets arrange our trip from Abu Dhabi to Dubai on the 14th & 15th to the event @ the Autodrome.

Lets say we meet somewhere at 8:00 on Friday 14.Nov.08, say @ ADNOC gas station on on Abu Dhabi Cornish.

If anyone is interested please sign up.

Cheers,

Luay
    sigpic

This for the members living in Abu Dhabi right ?

Comment

Yes....Luay, I think you ought to make it a bit earlier at the ADNOC station. Meet up at 7AM cuz it'll take you good 40 minutes till everybody meets up at the station.

Comment

^^ Ask us how we know :lol:
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

Yes its for people living in Abu Dhabi

The location and timing is still flexible at the moment, if 7:00 is fine with all then fine.

If you guys want to change the location or timing then please let me know.
          sigpic

Comment

Don't make it open to too many inputs, it wouldn't work :)

Time: Fixed.
            Place: Fixed.

Comment

I'll have to come alone all the way from Al Ain..

Comment

ill come to Al Ain and drive with you ALi :)
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  ill come to Al Ain and drive with you ALi :)
                  If you'll be here in Al Ain then I can drive you to Dubai :) Let me know

Comment

I wont, but will come to give you compnay :D
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      I wont, but will come to give you compnay :D
                      Hey thanks Nabil, but no need for that :) I can come alone rather than asking you to come down here, appreciate this alot :bow:

Comment

What's the update?

Comment

Dont know about Abu Dhabi members, but im leaving from from Al Ain early in the morning at 6 am.. so I reach a little early and get a car wash in Dubai, theres no point of washing the car and driving on the highway :nono:

Comment

It seems that i'll be coming by myself from A.D
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X