Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some pics of my previous and current BMW's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Ahmed!
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Cheers guys!

My advice to E60 M5 owners, 3.91 diffs waste of time! I have not tried them myself, but everyone who has claim bad investment and loss in performance. That and the Schrick camshafts!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Words of wisdom from the M5 Expert.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
          Cheers guys!

My advice to E60 M5 owners, 3.91 diffs waste of time! I have not tried them myself, but everyone who has claim bad investment and loss in performance. That and the Schrick camshafts!
          Noted that..

One great mod is headers, which I still havent got, but Ill be paying a visit to Van Manen when I go down to London in December and might get a set with me.. Its worth the investment !

Thx for the tips Ahmed

Comment

You are most welcome bro!

Headers are the major performance boosting bolt-on no doubt. Couple that with a good reliable tune and you will have a huge smile on your face when you drive your girl for the first time. That smile will get bigger as you add the miles cause the ECU will adapt to the increased airflow.

If you want, I can set you up with Roy from CA Automotive when you are in London. Those folks are amazing and very helpful, and have the best deals on M5 parts.

May I suggest supersprint headers for the E39 M5? Get them ceramic coated and you won't be disappointed.

Good luck

Comment

designo E39 M5 was the fastest N/A in the country Loved it shoud not sold it buddy!

and i liked his OEM wheels finish i used to recognize his car from the wheels how come they were finished like this bro.

1973 3.0CS restored as original on left...."tuned" 1973 3.0CS on right

Comment

Thanks Abdulla

The first thing I did when I got the car was paint the wheels silver! I wasn't a big fan of gunmetal at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Noted that..

One great mod is headers, which I still havent got, but Ill be paying a visit to Van Manen when I go down to London in December and might get a set with me.. Its worth the investment !

Thx for the tips Ahmed
                  :busted:
                  sigpic

Comment

masha2alaaah both cars are gr8

ur e39 is killing me softly
                    :P:P

Comment

Originally posted by 3doolelcool View Post
                      masha2alaaah both cars are gr8

ur e39 is killing me softly
                      :P:P
                      Thank you Adel. She's gone with the wind, it was a good affair while it lasted. I got married to my car on the same day as my wife. But I couldn't handle two wives... although alot of men would have gotten rid of their wives... i decided to let my beast go!

Comment

Working...
                      X