Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIEZU Technologies UK ECU Tuners

Fellow petrolheads!

BMW Club UAE brings you nothing but the best and after thorough examination to the products and partners we affiliate with. We have yet again successfully secured another great affiliation with one of the UK's and Europe's biggest ECU tuners; VIEZU Technologies.

VIEZU Technologies possess an extensive experience in ECU tuning for the best names in the industry of sports cars from Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi and many more. Customers have given us nothing but great reviews and praise to the brand and the outstanding customer service. Their range of products covers both NA and forced induction engines with custom remaps based on your needs and modifications. Be it Economy Tuning or Power Tuning, you have come to the right place.

Economy Tuning

- Up to 20% improved fuel economy

- Improved MPG & reduced emissions (subject to Vehicle type)

- Sharper throttle response

- Smoother more progressive power delivery

- Some Power and Torque improvements

Power Tuning

- More Power

- More Torque

- Enhanced, sharper throttle response

- Smoother, more progressive delivery of power

- Reliable and safe

Want to mix between maps? No problem! Another great product offered by the tuner is their V-Switch in which you can switch between three different maps at the comfort of your own home! That's three maps to choose from; stock and two different tunes.

V-Switch Advantages

- Truly simple home tuning

- You can write the original programme before going to your dealer for servicing and inspection

- Unlimited tunes allowed. You can reprogramme the ECU of your car as often as you like

- Trouble codes can be read and deleted

- You can re-use the V-switch with your next car, where possible, after selling the old one

To add icing on the cake, VIEZU Technologies are offering the BMW Club UAE members a limited offer of 20% off their price list! The offer is valid for 1 month and ends on November 3rd 2009. Hurry up, book your car with the Middle East's ONLY authorized dealer, and make it drive the way it should.

Tuning sessions require anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours to download your original map and the remap would be uploaded within 24 hours for you to enjoy!

For more details, please contact Mr. Suhaib at 050-1519023 or get in touch with me to arrange for your appointment.

VIEZU Technologies: THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION...

UK URL: www.viezu.com
    ME URL: www.viezu-me.com

Price list with the BMW Club UAE 20% discount (Valid until November 3rd 2009):

E9X 335i, E8X 135i, X6 35i, & Z4 35i:

Stg. 1 (40hp): AED2,500
    Stg. 2 (60hp): AED3,300

E36 M3 EVO:

Stg. 1 (18hp): AED2,200

E46 M3:

E9X M3:

Stg. 1 (20hp): AED2,500

E39 M5:

Stg. 1 (20hp): AED2,800

E60 M5 & E63 M6:

Stg. 1 (22hp): AED3,300

Comment

Another great addition to the Club, offering the Best to the ones who're looking for the Best !

Comment

:bow: niceeeee, im liking these stuff

Comment

oh i newly did another remap from PS Tuning ! im very happy with it, but is it possible to have free trial ? just to check if there is much of a difference.

Comment

Very nice addition... wish I wasn't selling my beast :cry:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Great addition :) .. :bow:
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

nice addition ayham
                Mr. Suhaib he is in UAE ??

Currently Own:
                -2009 BMW 335i
                -2007 BMW 540i
                -----------------------
                follow me in twitter
                @MANSOOR335I

Comment

Yup he is...

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                    oh i newly did another remap from PS Tuning ! im very happy with it, but is it possible to have free trial ? just to check if there is much of a difference.
                    If you're happy with the tune you currently run, then keep it :)

Comment

ur right i should keep it :)

Comment

I would like to start by mentioning my personal experience on VIEZU Technologies tune up products and local dealer. My baby bimmer 135i has undergone a major make over the day I have met Mr.Suhaib the Middle East's Sole Authorised Dealer of Viezu UK products.
                        Ayham la presidante has arranged a meeting with Mr.Suhaib about 2 months ago to have my car remapped as one of Suhaib's first remap attempts in the UAE. Not to forget Suhaib's keen offer (1 month of mind blowing free trial)! :bow:

What happened in details, I was in dubai on one of july's soaring hot summer nights, when I met Suhaib and was offered the 60hp gain remap to my current stock 306hp. I was a bit doubtful about the whole thing, as my car was 3 weeks old and never had a car remapped. I opted for the first stage 40hp gain increase as a start!
                        To cut the long story short, Suhaib downloaded my original map and came up with a remapped one in no time (GUYS, seriously it took him less than 2 hours; he ringed me back informing me that the remap was done and ready on the same night)!!!
                        The following day, the new map was installed on my ECU (at this point the story starts). :yuhoo: LOL!!
                        La presidante and I drove the car before and after the remap, it is insanely jaw dropping mates . A huge and significant hp gain noticed, we were drooling all the way :drool:!! Guys this ECU remap is hilarious and I highly recommend it as I will not stop praising VIEZU as my first ever tune up and is definitely my last one. Massive improvement on the over all performance and efficiency, yeah efficiency, my car is making more miles per gallon now :trophy:!

BMW CLUB UAE, Ayham, VIEZU, and Suhaib. Thank you all for giving me this great opportunity and unforgettable experience. You guys are the masters I should admit. Who ever is in doubt or is having a remap in mind, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details, as I have a life time experience by now ;).

IMO VIEZU is an unforgettable, astonishing and excellent tune up option.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                          Price list with the BMW Club UAE 20% discount (Valid until November 3rd 2009):

E9X 335i, E8X 135i, X6 35i, & Z4 35i:

Stg. 1 (40hp): AED2,500
                          Stg. 2 (60hp): AED3,300

E36 M3 EVO:

E46 M3:

E9X M3:

Stg. 1 (20hp): AED2,500

E39 M5:

Stg. 1 (20hp): AED2,800

E60 M5 & E63 M6:

Stg. 1 (22hp): AED3,300
                          wht about my ride :lol: E46 318i 2004 (N42)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by AHMAD AL-SAIFI View Post
                            I would like to start by mentioning my personal experience on VIEZU Technologies tune up products and local dealer. My baby bimmer 135i has undergone a major make over the day I have met Mr.Suhaib the Middle East's Sole Authorised Dealer of Viezu UK products.
                            Ayham la presidante has arranged a meeting with Mr.Suhaib about 2 months ago to have my car remapped as one of Suhaib's first remap attempts in the UAE. Not to forget Suhaib's keen offer (1 month of mind blowing free trial)! :bow:

What happened in details, I was in dubai on one of july's soaring hot summer nights, when I met Suhaib and was offered the 60hp gain remap to my current stock 306hp. I was a bit doubtful about the whole thing, as my car was 3 weeks old and never had a car remapped. I opted for the first stage 40hp gain increase as a start!
                            To cut the long story short, Suhaib downloaded my original map and came up with a remapped one in no time (GUYS, seriously it took him less than 2 hours; he ringed me back informing me that the remap was done and ready on the same night)!!!
                            The following day, the new map was installed on my ECU (at this point the story starts). :yuhoo: LOL!!
                            La presidante and I drove the car before and after the remap, it is insanely jaw dropping mates . A huge and significant hp gain noticed, we were drooling all the way :drool:!! Guys this ECU remap is hilarious and I highly recommend it as I will not stop praising VIEZU as my first ever tune up and is definitely my last one. Massive improvement on the over all performance and efficiency, yeah efficiency, my car is making more miles per gallon now :trophy:!

BMW CLUB UAE, Ayham, VIEZU, and Suhaib. Thank you all for giving me this great opportunity and unforgettable experience. You guys are the masters I should admit. Who ever is in doubt or is having a remap in mind, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details, as I have a life time experience by now ;).

IMO VIEZU is an unforgettable, astonishing and excellent tune up option.
                            God I still smile everytime I see your car!! I remember when I drove it first as stock (my first time behine the wheel of a 135i) ans I was thinking out loud and telling Ahmad "I don't see the benefit of doing anything to that engine!!", 2 days later I was laughing like a retard in it and could see the gains loud and clear!! :D

Eyad, I'm not sure about the N42. Might wanna call Suhaib for that :)

Comment

thanx president

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X