Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help for Head unit upgrade

hi all

where can i find some good profisional shop to upgrade my ride sound system in abu dhabi since im trying to had an more powerfull speakers as well as head unit.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Abu Dhabi members cmon, its your job to show up and help here ;)

Comment

on salam street, i forgot the name of the shop, let me get it and ill get back to u ;)

Comment

ANY UPDATE ! ! !
        --------------------------------
        Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
        sigpic
        its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

no man...im stick with OEM and got the frame from www.mybimmer.net but to be honest im trying to find OEM navi. to install it and nothing yet found.

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
            no man...im stick with OEM and got the frame from www.mybimmer.net but to be honest im trying to find OEM navi. to install it and nothing yet found.
            This looks nice, and will definitely give you more options, few to list,

- TouchScreen
            - MP3 / MP4
            - Latest Navigation (Updateable)
            - Rear View Camera
            - etc
            - etc
            --------------------------------
            Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
            sigpic
            its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

Hafez Audio Salam Street next parking
              sigpic
              BMS Dual intake system BMS Oil Catch Can BMS Oil Thermostat COBB FMIC COBB AccessPort V3 Aerodynamic kit‬‏ M Package Cp-e Tial BOV Cp-e 3" catless DP Wedge performance stg3 map Fox super SS cutback MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
              and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

thanx bro. :)

Comment

But which aftermarket head unit is the best one to use ?!? I've seen that in most of the pictures Pioneer screens were used that have SATNAV as well ... can we find such things here ?? and what are the price tags that we will be looking at ?!
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Playing with BMW OEM speakers is no game, they're installed in such a way that if later you install any aftermarket speakers you wont get the clear sound you currently are getting now..

For example,
                    1. if you install kenwood speakers your stock BMW amplifier will not support the speaker watts..
                    2. if you install kenwood speakers + kenwood amplifier, your stock BMW head unit will not support the power coming from the speakers and amplifier..

Its all a complicated system and needs the right upgrades if you're crazy about getting a crystal sound like me.. Your one solution is replacing the stock head unit, that way you'll open a gate to any aftermarket sound upgrades to your car.. Other solution is go with what i did, ill post about it soon so look around, its the correct replacement of stock speakers without losing the clear sound, inreturn getting a much better package ;)

Comment

+1 and to be clear i already had long time ago BSW upgrade stage I, & ll upgrade the OEM unit and provide Amplifier to match with new speakers. thats mean...whole system ll be upgrade :)

Comment

guys....i found this...wht you think? its cost $ 800/- + shipping! plug and play:eyes2: and i need only to relocate the AC control unit with proper support part which i had it OEM, so need your opinion guys...is it worth to do it? or go for exterior M-Teck II upgrade :wiggle:

here is some pic and web site also....btw im waiting reply from them if there is an map upgrade for middle east including UAE...

its content of the following features:

-Single DIN mounting chassis
                        -Motorized touch screen car Multimedia AV player
                        -Beautiful picture OSD touch screen function
                        -SD card slot and mini-USB port
                        -full I-POD function control
                        -Great 45Watts x 4 sound output
                        -DVD support discs played:DVD,DVD-R,DVD-RW,DIVX,MPEG4,CD,CD-DA,CD-R,CD-RW,MP3,WMA,VCD and SVCD.
                        -Electronic and mechanical anti-shock system
                        -Video system: Auto ,NTSC and PAL
                        -TV receiver function with PAL;PAL N;PAL M;NTSC and SECAM
                        -Video system:7-inch Digital LCD(16:9)
                        -Horizontal resolution:800x480
                        -Four preset EQ and manual control
                        -Rear monitor video output
                        -4-CH RCA line out for headrest monitor
                        -FM/AM preset 30 station(AM 12 /FM 18)
                        -Built-in RDS function
                        -Full-function remote control
                        -Built-in Bluetooth function
                        -Built-in Navigation(GPS)system

Comment

i like this :hide2:

Comment

shall we order 2 ;)

Comment

Nice, but does this unit come with MOSFET
                              Last edited by SSense; 27-01-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X