The Ring Race in Paris – 911 GT3 VS Gallardo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ring Race in Paris – 911 GT3 VS Gallardo

The excitement of racing in one of the most beautiful cities in the world has been filmed by the guys behind Stuntattitude.fr. The RingRace route takes us through to the four corners of the city and the selfish pleasure of being alone in Paris. The must-see movie hosts a Porsche 911 GT3 versus a Lamborghini Gallardo. The epic footage is directed by Antoine Elizabé.
    [YOUTUBE]4wZSygysGtA[/YOUTUBE]

A lamborghini without lambo doors is not a lamborghimi!!

GT3 FTW

Lets close dubai for a race, who is in?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I am in. All I need is a lambo. Or I can use my M6
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
        Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I am in. All I need is a lambo. Or I can use my M6
        Remember Lambo is a two seater and thats why you bought an M6, isnt it? ;)

Comment

That is correct sir. I almost bought a lambo but then I thought how many miles do I drive without my family.

Plus I wanted to be a member of this outstanding community.
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

loool
            sigpic

Comment

the Porsche is indeed a fine sports car but the Lambo is an Italian exotic so it wins before turning the ignition keys .......or pressing the start button these days :D

Comment

Working...
              X