Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from a new member

G'day all,

Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I am new to the UAE but have been playing with cars for a while back home.

I have picked myself up an E60 M5 last month which I have wanted for a while solely because V10, it is currently stock but looking to do some basic mods to it, because who doesn't love modifying stuff.

Because I do not have any photos of the M5, I have attached a photo of my cars in the home country.

The one on the left is my Holden Torana, which is pretty modified and has 400hp at the wheels and weighs 1,200kgs and the one on the right is a basic 530 with a front lip, wing etc.

Great to meet you all and look forward to attending some track days/drives.

Cheers,

Guy

IMG_20150908_102242.jpg

Welcome buddy look forward to meeting you and meeting like wise people

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Comment

Torana mate!! straight to the pool room. :) Love it. hope to catch ya at some of the meets. :D
      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Welcome on board (Y)
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Lovely Torana.
          Welcome to the club. Post pics of the M5 when possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes and kind words.

The Torana has been a never ending process, but very enjoyable.

Brilliant Castle reference as well Vanne.

Pics will be up as soon as I can clean the bird poo that lands on my bonnet every day from my annoying garage neighbor.

Comment

welcome to our home
              sigpic
              • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
              and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Welcome to the club and great purchase, the E60 M5 will be always be a legend!

Hope to see you in out drives and events!
                - E82, 1M - Current
                • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                E36, 318 Touring Sold
                E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Welcome to the Club ! Loving set of Cars there and being a previous E60 M5 owner, i know the feeling of owning the V10. Mind you before mods, a few preventive maintence things will need to be done to keep that engine going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  sigpic
                  Current
                  E92 M3 2011
                  # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                  # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                  # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                  E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                  # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                  # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                  # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Working...
                  X