• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hi all

Iam a new member and I hope I learn more and be active in the site: wired:
    :sniper::sniper::sniper::rofl:

:welcome2: Aboard

Whats your name, how did you hear about us, tell us more about your car, etc..... ??

And if possible share some pics

:pics:

Comment

welcome to the forum... pics brother :D and some more info too!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome.... posting guns in your first post is a promising sign.

put up pics of your e92 :ghey:

we do joke here a lot:rofl:

Comment

welcome to the club ( brother or sister ) cuz we don't know yet :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Welcome aboard man :) sign your life away :D
            Last edited by Ayham; 24-03-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all

iam Ali from sharjah I was searching to looking about exhaust and tuning my bmw and I found this nice website but still I didn't found what I want

I will take a pic for my car soon.*_^

Ehssan iam(brother) i don't think girl search about exhaust hahahah
              Last edited by bmw 335i; 24-03-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

:welcome2:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

We have a dealer account with Miltek Exhaust...let us know if you're interested :) Viezu Technologies have tuned over 30 335's and 135's, so I think you've now found what you're looking for?? ;)

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ali... This is by far the best forum for our cars and overall in UAE...

I wish I still had my 335... miss her a lot at times... Btw Viezu is one amazing tune for your car, I have heard nothing but praises for them, in fact I was planning on doing it before I sold my car... As far as the exhaust is concerned I have an Active Autowerke Exhaust for sale. I barely used it for 2 weeks and its in practically new condition... let me know if you're interested...

Enjoy your car and happy modding...
                    Last edited by Afnan; 25-03-2010, 02:25 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
                    -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

:welcome3: aboard

Comment

welcome to the club Ali

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks to all
                          Ayham thanks for the information but I want to ask something
                          What is the best downpipe from riss racing or a exhaust
                          The filter is it ok her in our country because the weather is hot and the air will come hot
                          Other things the tuning I heard some gauzy saying the JB3 is a good tuning for the bmw 335i

Comment

Welcome Aboard Mate ! :welcome2:
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

hi Ali welcome to our humble home :)
                              JB3 is nice,u will find guys over the forum that have Vishnu as well(im thinkin of Ehssan)
                              he might giv ya more info about the outcome of it,
                              As bmwclub we hav a deal with Viezu performance which i personally did on my e92 335i and im very happy about it
                              up to now u can either go for stage 1 (40hp) or stage 2 (60hp).
                              go over the thread and look at the feedbacks from guys that tuned their cars with that and get Mr Suhaib phone number and get in touch with him he's a nice guy he'll be more than happy to help u out!!!
                              C ya soon fella! ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X