Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the Forum.

Just recently purchase 2016 M4, and it is an absolute monster.

Previously had an e92 M3 in UK, then had a Porsche Cayman S for 3 years here until I decided to go back to Beemer.

Some pics of my new car below.

Glad to be a part of a forum again

Attached Files

Originally posted by nathanwilson46 View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the Forum.

Just recently purchase 2016 M4, and it is an absolute monster.

Previously had an e92 M3 in UK, then had a Porsche Cayman S for 3 years here until I decided to go back to Beemer.

Some pics of my new car below.

Glad to be a part of a forum again

Hey Nathan,

Welcome to the forum and to the club. Lovely M4 you've got there. Hope you are enjoying the drive. Love the Yas Marina Blue and Red combo.

Any mods being planned for it?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Wazif.

Yeah the colour combo is really nice.

Never driven anything like it, sound and feel are amazing, so it is definitely going to be enjoyable.

I was thinking first off potentially either spraying my alloys black, or getting some separate black alloys, and then keeping with the blue and black (or carbon) theme I wouldn't mind getting front splitter. Potentially followed with side and back.

Is there anywhere that sells mod stuff for Beemers this way on? Or is it all order from Europe/America?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Wazif.

Yeah the colour combo is really nice.

Never driven anything like it, sound and feel are amazing, so it is definitely going to be enjoyable.

I was thinking first off potentially either spraying my alloys black, or getting some separate black alloys, and then keeping with the blue and black (or carbon) theme I woulonedn't mind getting front splitter. Potentially followed with side and back.

Is there anywhere that sells mod stuff for Beemers this way on? Or is it all order from Europe/America?
        Hi Nathan,

Original M performance parts and AC Schnitzer parts are available from AGMC Dubai. Abu Dhabi Motors also has some parts such as Akrapovic, Armytrix etc besides M performance parts of course. Otherwise most of the parts are best ordered from abroad.

On the topic of front splitter, I have a brand new Vorsteiner style front lip which I've been looking to sell. I recently lowered my car and with the current M performance lip, its already giving me trouble over speed bumps. The vorsteiner one is more aggressive. Let me know if you're interested. Its brand new and still in original packaging.

Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wazif,

Perfect, appreciate all that information.

And thanks for the offer of the one you currently have, I do like the aggressive look of it. But unfortunately mate, I will be waiting a little while longer yet to get the splitters etc, as I have just emptied my bank on my car itself haha.

But I will be looking for the wheels first, so will post in appropriate group for some advise on that.

thanks again for the warm welcome

Comment

Hi Nathan, welcome to the club! Beautiful Monster you have there!

Comment

Wazif,

Perfect, appreciate all that information.

And thanks for the offer of the one you currently have, I do like the aggressive look of it. But unfortunately mate, I will be waiting a little while longer yet to get the splitters etc, as I have just emptied my bank on my car itself haha.

But I will be looking for the wheels first, so will post in appropriate group for some advise on that.

thanks again for the warm welcome
              No worries Nathan. Take your time :) If its still with me, then happy to discuss further.

Yea, the bank gets empty faster once the "mod bug" has bitten haha! most here will testify to that!
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
              X