Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new member in the family

Hello fellows,
    Congratulation for the website and the forum, wishing you all the best.

Hoping you guys accept me as one of BMW Club family members, althought I don't ride a BMW, but I do repect its own laws of loving, beside some of my best friends here, looking forward to know more of you guys.

Regards,
    Ahmad W. Nazzal

welcome to our website and forum... so when are you going to buy a BMW? :D

Comment

Welcome to the forums William :pimp:
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Welcome ya 7ajj ;)

Comment

Welcome aboard :)
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks brothers :)

Comment

Working...
            X