Congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Although dont drive a BMW, but i admire anything that is a rear wheel drive, know some of your members here :clap:
    just wanted convey my congrat's to your new forum, wishing you all the best.

Regards,
    Aref
    Ford Mustang GT 08 - 307 rwhp
    Toyota Supra 91 RS - 435 rwhp
    Jaguar S type V8 DD- 252 rwhp

True gentleman...Thanks Aref!

Comment

Thanks alot Aref
      sigpic
      iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
      Falcons Garage
      Carbotech

Comment

congrats to all!

Comment

Originally posted by donramli View Post
          Although dont drive a BMW, but i admire anything that is a rear wheel drive, know some of your members here :clap:
          just wanted convey my congrat's to your new forum, wishing you all the best.

Regards,
          Aref
          thanks for the kind words welcome and enjoy

Originally posted by StiG View Post
          congrats to all!
          hala

introduce yourself sir :hi:

Comment

Welcome Aref,

maybe we can convince you of a BMW soon?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^^I don’t think that will be easy!!…specially after his amazing timings in the last RLC…well done over there Aref :clap:

Comment

Working...
              X