Review for Chipfix'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review for Chipfix'd

Most of you know about my 10 days unfortunate events that happened to my new X4..

So, I've been searching all over for someone to fix the paint chip that kept bothering me every time I open the car door (Hate valet parking):curse:. Anyhow, I found a website called We Are A Mobile Car Paint Repair Company - Chipfix'd .. no location was stated but I've contact they guy called John Kennedy and sent him the picture through whatsApp. Immediately he replied with price and asked on possible timing to come and fix it in spot!

I was shocked dose anyone in Dubai offer this kind of service so fast and cheap, I though of giving it a try and honestly I was shocked..

John arrived at my workplace in same agreed time found the car inspected it then sms me to come out and see him very nice cool guy we agreed on what he is going to do and then he started working on the car at the spot called me back after 20 min to come and see the car..

surprise I could not find the spot where the paint was chipped !!!

Chipfixd.png

a real blessing !
    BMW X4 35i

That's really nice. good job. how much did it cost?
    Tarek Ghannam

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek View Post
      That's really nice. good job. how much did it cost?
      Are you ready to the other shock..it just costed 100 aed!!
      BMW X4 35i

Comment

Whoa!!! That's a nice job!
        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

wow! that is a good find! thanks for the tip. did you manage to fix your wheels?
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            wow! that is a good find! thanks for the tip. did you manage to fix your wheels?
            Not yet.. I can't leave my car for full day!! Still looking for shorter time for fixing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            BMW X4 35i

Comment

damn thats very good

Comment

Working...
              X