Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macht Schnell E9x Pulley Set Review

And So I had to do an Oil change .. !

I went to my service center gave them my 9 liters of Castrol edge 10W60 ......and those things !

If you are not familiar with MS products you should know that those guys invest alot on R&D and on quality control and those pulleys were no different ( I ordered these from EAS - thank you EAS!!).. amazing machining and precise engineering .

Installation was again straight forward , remove the belts > remove the pulleys > install the MS ones > put the belts back ...and you're done Son :lol: after that we drained the oil , changed the filter poured 8.8 liters of liquid gold into the happy engine and VOALLA !

The pulleys are very well made and a quality product. The car definitely pulls harder and revs quicker! I loved revving my engine.. now I just want to rev it and keep it over 4k rpm all the time! in fact im so impressed I dunno why I didn't do this mod before any other thing on the car ! ...its just that good (Y)(Y)(Y)

I'm very glad I decided to get these and highly recommend them.. Very happy!!

Thanks

2008 E90 M3 6MT - Nardo Grey - Harrop TVS1740 SC @ 6.5PSI - UCP Pedal - Bullet Valvtronic Exhaust
    - Rouge Engineering Shifter Kit - Fabspeed X-pipe - Evolve test pipes - DEFI CR gauges/P3 Vent Gauge -
    BMW Iconic Custom Headlights - Custom Authentic Alcantara Interior .. And many other mods :P

1996 SC300- AT- SOLD
    2012 Toyota Fortuner - DD
    1994 Toyota Supra MKIV - 883 WHP ;) drag queen - Track only

UnderDrive Pulley Kits are one of the most under-estimated and under-rated mods. I remember having my reaction when I got my EvoSport Kit, I was shocked and surprised to feel that the engine is revving freely and smoothly. I gotta admit I admire your enthusiasm man (Y) Keep modding that babe!
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Rifo View Post
      UnderDrive Pulley Kits are one of the most under-estimated and under-rated mods. I remember having my reaction when I got my EvoSport Kit, I was shocked and surprised to feel that the engine is revving freely and smoothly. I gotta admit I admire your enthusiasm man (Y) Keep modding that babe!
      Absolutely Rifo !

but on the V8 that reaction is amplified :) I really like third, fourth gears acceleration after the installing the MS Kit ... these pulleys released at least 10~12 hp's and similar pounds of torque !

I love'em :thumbsup2:

2008 E90 M3 6MT - Nardo Grey - Harrop TVS1740 SC @ 6.5PSI - UCP Pedal - Bullet Valvtronic Exhaust
      - Rouge Engineering Shifter Kit - Fabspeed X-pipe - Evolve test pipes - DEFI CR gauges/P3 Vent Gauge -
      BMW Iconic Custom Headlights - Custom Authentic Alcantara Interior .. And many other mods :P

1996 SC300- AT- SOLD

Comment

Congratulations! What's next?
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

awesomeness! love the way how your car is progressing
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Ghas how much was the kit shipped here?
            sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
            Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
            Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
            Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
            Black 1986 E28 535i
            Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
            Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
            Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Normally its a $650 and 130 shipping ..but i bought a couple of items so it turned out to be $600 amd $70 shipping

1996 SC300- AT- SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X