Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunate events!!

here is the story...

on Monday I was taking friend to downtown and gave my car to a valet parking since it was so busy to find a place to park next morning I've found this pain chip between the door and passenger door.

Yesterday... I parked in reverse in last parking near the kind of high pavement on way out I didn't notice that it was longer than what I assumed and the worst sound ever shhhhh rims curbed ...

Just remind me of series of unfortunate events...

Help where and how???

BMW X4 35i

Paint chip is easy to remove by touch up and it wouldn't be noticeable anymore, I've curbed rims a few times on the 21" on my e70 and had agmc repair it, only picture i could find of the X5. There should be some good wheel repair shops that could clean it up and repaint them.

Comment

///DN .. Thanks. I was thinking of applying nano coating but now its seems Ill have to repair the dent and the rims then do my plans.
      BMW X4 35i

Comment

Express wheel repair/bespoke automotive in Al quz do a good job with a 1 yr warranty...
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          Express wheel repair/bespoke automotive in Al quz do a good job with a 1 yr warranty...

any idea how much it cost and what time required for repair?
          BMW X4 35i

Comment

EXpress Wheels / BESpoke got my CSL Rims resprayed and the finish came out perfect.
            E46, M3 06 Titan Silber Grey- Current
            • Brushed Aluminum Pedal shifters , 55C BMW Motorsport Thermostat
            E46 M3 05 Alpine White - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ghaith View Post
              EXpress Wheels / BESpoke got my CSL Rims resprayed and the finish came out perfect.
              How long did it took? When I called them they,ve told it would take whole day which I can't afford!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              BMW X4 35i

Comment

it wont take the whole day for 1 rim. I did 1 rim, left the car there for around 3-4 hours. but then again, they must have quoted 1 day due to the workload
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                X