Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked ALPINA wheel

hi
    i have a BMW 1994 model with ALPINA alloy wheel (17).
    prob. is, it's locked. i don't have key for un lock that.
    when i purchase (used) the car i did n't check the key. now the rear tyre changing TIME is exceeded. urgently i want change the tyre.
    pls help me, where can i find out the solution for that.
    expecting a tech support,
    and advance thanks for advice and replay
    :locked::locked:

don't worry .. take it Sharjah , any tire shop will help you ... they know how to break the locks without damaging the wheel

Comment

Originally posted by ismuarr View Post
      expecting a tech support,
      What do you mean by expecting technical support ? Do you expect a BMW Club UAE service van to drop by and fix your tire

Comment

looool

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        What do you mean by expecting technical support ? Do you expect a BMW Club UAE service van to drop by and fix your tire
        :rofl2:

no .. he meant . you send someone to pick up the car and change tires ..

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Welcome here bro, wish we had such facility to help out all the members (van).

Sharjah industrial area is your friend.

Comment

i had the same issue with my 330I and i broke all the locks...industrial FTW !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

he is not talking about the lock bolts... he means that the alpina come with a key lock that can take off the wheel cap before reaching the bolts. correct me if i'm wrong.

on another note. send him rifo :rofl:

Comment

Yeah ..but if he means the bolts cover ..it's simple 5 pt screw .. but again .. I'm just assuming ..

Intreduce yourself brother in the new member section . post some pictures of your car .. and hopefully everyone will ask you to go to Irani shops in Sharjah ..

Comment

Comment

Isn't this one hell of a sweet Rim :drool:
                    And Bro as the guys said go to the industrial Area they'll help i had the same issue be4 and they removed all the locks
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Very easy to pick the cover lock ?

Drop me a call tomoz and I will guid you on how to pick the lock ?

Shak

Comment

tax for advice

hi
                        1st. of all. i would like to say thanx to all who read and replayed for my thread.
                        i solved that prob. with th help of a turner as per your's help full replays.
                        i broke the lock by drilled.
                        also i did n't mean it to come and repair it.
                        sorry for miss understanding lines.
                        tanx all .
                        by ismu

Comment

yes ur right

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          he is not talking about the lock bolts... he means that the alpina come with a key lock that can take off the wheel cap before reaching the bolts. correct me if i'm wrong.

on another note. send him rifo :rofl:
                          yes ur right

Comment

Working...
                          X