Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the best tires for the X5

Hi mates
    i have a very noisy sound coming up from my tires dont ask me wht is the brand name coz i dont know :D its the original from the dealer (Abu Dhabi)

all what i know is that they are flat tires :)

my car done only 21,000 KM and i've been using it for 6 months only so is that normal?? i went to disscuss it with the BMW dealer workshop and they told me that the range for these tires are from 20,000 to 30,000 KM and u have to change ur tires if u want to get rid of the noise :wired:

so plz can anyone tell me if i have to change them or not? and what is the best brand and type for an X5? where to get and the price :)

thanks very much

no matter what you do stay away from the yokohamas... they are one of the noisiest tires i've ever heard. go with the pirelli tires and call it a day.

Comment

Thanks Bruno

Comment

What are your tire sizes? And do you want them to remain RFT?

Comment

+1 to Ayham

giv us more details on wat u hav now and wat u want in the future regarding ur tires,RFT differs quite a bit from the other in control and stab,how wide r ur tires now?do u want the same or different.??
          I agree with bruno as well pirelli is one of the brands u can buy eyes closed.
          Keep us posted baba!
          sigpic

Comment

A month ago I was looking for tires for my cousin's X5, dont remember the sizes but all I know is with those sizes I couldnt find Michelins or Pirellis, he ended up with Dunlop..

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Pirelli Scorpion?

Comment

Abdul Aziz, post the rim size atleast that you're running, is it 20" or 21"

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Pirelli Scorpion?
                  It all depends on the sizes of the tyres, but mostly for X5 either Scorpion A, or Rosso..
                  PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

hi guys im soooooo sorry for the late feedback, i was working in Das Island
                    its BRIDGESTONE and this is all what i can see on my tires: DUELER H/P sport - 315/35R20 - 110W - Tubeless - K0502 DHPANZ - sidewall 2 rayon - DOT EJ H9 - JC210E - RFT

Comment

isnt it a staggered set up? i reckon those are your rear tire sizes. Your front size may vary.
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                      X