Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find new tyres in this country ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find new tyres in this country ?

guys sorry for this bad moode post but really its eating my head. I need to change my tyres for the E46 m3 I have and I can't find any 2009 produced full set of tyres from either michllene or Pirelli . Contacted super cars ,Gulf tyres and many other shops for the same could'nt find it as a full set they either find u one tyre 2009 another 2008 which would be a stupid thing to do or provide with 2007 tyres which i dont wanna doat all. Am like this for almost like two month now in constant search of tyres and seriouslly am fed up!!!

my current tyres are zr19 michllene ps2. the sizes is as following:

225/40 for the front wheel
    255/35 for the back wheel

am searching for 2009 full set of tyres either michllene PS2 or Pirelli P0 Russo
    if there is a brand better than both of them with the same sizes please advice

many thanks....
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Mostly it'll be difficult to find 2009 tires because all the dealers want to get rid of the 2008 stock first, FYI tires which are 5 years old dont make any difference, they're still like new.. My Point is, 2008 should even be fine..

Let me know if you want those sizes as 2008 model, i can look for a set because we deal with many tire dealers..

Comment

go with the csl set up

245/40 for the front wheel
      265/35 for the back wheel

have a word with raad. he goes by the screen name pirelli

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Mostly it'll be difficult to find 2009 tires because all the dealers want to get rid of the 2008 stock first, FYI tires which are 5 years old dont make any difference, they're still like new.. My Point is, 2008 should even be fine..

Let me know if you want those sizes as 2008 model, i can look for a set because we deal with many tire dealers..
        boss i have no issues in buying late 2008 tyres but not more than that
        i found one case 2009 in the back and first of 2008 on the front i didnt like it i donno what do u think

bruno i contacted raad and super cars before frankly i didnt like there prices(total rip off compared to other people selling pirelli even after discount of the club sorry to say that about our sponsors but thats what i saw with my eyes!!!) plus to that they dont have stock for 2009 they are selling 2007 and the new shipment is under "god knows when it comes" concept.

my current tyres isnt in a wear off condition but i dont want them to start going bad suddenly and hell breaks loose thats all.

regarding the csl config any readjustment work needed due to diffrence in size?
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post

bruno i contacted raad and super cars before frankly i didnt like there prices(total rip off compared to other people selling pirelli even after discount of the club sorry to say that about our sponsors but thats what i saw with my eyes!!!)
          Let us know more on this please, this way we can take it up with our sponsors.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

yes it fits like a glove no need for modifications.

3 questions, what's ur budget? have u tried the hero/nero? what are the prices you got for other brands?

it would be great to share such info?

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
              Let us know more on this please, this way we can take it up with our sponsors.
              contacted raad who transffered me to super cars abu dhabi they gave me initial quote of 8900 for changing four tyres with the club discount it reached 6000 and I was okay with that. I just discovered yesterday from another shop called gulf tyres that the price is way beyond that they sold me the same tyres for 5150 dhs and they had to order them from dubai(same as super cars who even charged me for that!!!) the only thing that stopped the deal after even paying down payment we discovered that the tyres we ordered some of it was from 2007 so i stopped it. the same happened to me before with super cars btw:)

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              yes it fits like a glove no need for modifications.

3 questions, what's ur budget? have u tried the hero/nero? what are the prices you got for other brands?

it would be great to share such info?
              budget is from 4000-6000 frankly more than that is starting to be too much. someone offered me continintal and claimed its better than pirelli and michellene but i didnt buy that. others talked about bridgestone but from what i heard from ppl here and there pirelli and michllene are the best so which other brands u reccomend that would give the same performance and quality?
              sigpic

Comment

SUMITOMO ZIII YABA!

Comment

i can get u continental 2009 tires if u want. u can check their shop on salam street, next to renault show room.

Comment

stop :blah: and go for michellen, if u need a bit cheaper go for TOYO, TOYO is really good

Comment

i tried toyo and yokohama... they could''ve killed me several times.

even if you found 08 it won't make a difference IMHO. as long as you get warranty then you are just fine.

Comment

why you didnt try to contact Abu dhabi Motors....i saw last week during my visit there was some wheel shippment arrived but wht exactly the content..no idea...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Dunloop is not good?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                            Dunloop is not good?
                            :iagree: thats y i wana change them soon :woot:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thread moved to Tires section ...
                              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                              X