Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point Me in the right Direction :)

Hey guys!

Know any place in Dubai or the U.A.E that sells the M-System or brilliantly named M-System II (insert laugh here) or the M-Parallel Spoke Design rims for the E34 M5?

Ayham mentioned that a good place was Amman,Jordan as well. Since I don't have any connections there. I was wondering if someone...could point me in the right direction...

Attached are the photos of each rim by order:

Thanks everyone!

SlowDriver
    1992 BMW E34 ///M5 Naghi Motors Edition

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Your best bet is the M-Parallels, they're available here on the E38 7ers. The ThrowingStars are also available but they're pretty rare, you could find them off an 850Ci. The first one is M-Turbince if I'm not mistaken, that's wayyy too rare to find.
    All the above is in relation to UAE.
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

i can get u the second one the throwing stars from lebanon. i used to have them on my previous E34 M5. in my opinion, they look the best on E34.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
        Your best bet is the M-Parallels, they're available here on the E38 7ers. The ThrowingStars are also available but they're pretty rare, you could find them off an 850Ci. The first one is M-Turbince if I'm not mistaken, that's wayyy too rare to find.
        All the above is in relation to UAE.

Yes those apparently are the most common. Those don't particularly match the year of my car and most of them had it on the 3.8L. The Naghi came with the Throwing Stars in 1992 even though the Turbine came standard on all 1992 cars. Thanks for the info SewerSideUp! Any stores you can recommend?

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
          i can get u the second one the throwing stars from lebanon. i used to have them on my previous E34 M5. in my opinion, they look the best on E34.

Perfect M5drift!! Are you willing to sell them? (dun dun dunnnnn) or hopefully do a swap with the rims I have on now? :D

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDriver View Post
            Perfect M5drift!! Are you willing to sell them? (dun dun dunnnnn) or hopefully do a swap with the rims I have on now? :D
            lol it seems u got me wrong ! i dont have my E34 M5 any more, i sold it maybe 9yrs back :) but what i was saying that in lebanon, these rims are available.

Comment

lol it seems u got me wrong ! i dont have my E34 M5 any more, i sold it maybe 9yrs back :) but what i was saying that in lebanon, these rims are available.

Woops. My bad. Hahaha. Anyway, would you know how much they cost?

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Woops. My bad. Hahaha. Anyway, would you know how much they cost?
                these mpower rims are bit expensive around 1000$ because u dont find any.

Comment

these mpower rims are bit expensive around 1000$ because u dont find any.
                  Hmm..it should fit in my budget for the restoration. I'm guessing those are the original two piece set right? Thanks so much M5drift for helping me out :)

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Hmm..it should fit in my budget for the restoration. I'm guessing those are the original two piece set right? Thanks so much M5drift for helping me out :)
                    yes exactly 2 pieces! u can remove the stars and end up with another look of rims ;) its black from inside and look also sick and very sporty rims !
                    but with the stars it looks more nice and classy :)

Comment

yes exactly 2 pieces! u can remove the stars and end up with another look of rims ;) its black from inside and look also sick and very sporty rims !
                      but with the stars it looks more nice and classy :)
                      Yes those are the ones! Very cool M5drift! I still have one left as a spare tire but the star sadly isn't there. Just the black 5 spoke i believe that is left. Is it possible to PM me your number? I'm just waiting for the budget to come in for the car. Thank you so much. LIFESAVER! :thanks2:

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Yes those are the ones! Very cool M5drift! I still have one left as a spare tire but the star sadly isn't there. Just the black 5 spoke i believe that is left. Is it possible to PM me your number? I'm just waiting for the budget to come in for the car. Thank you so much. LIFESAVER! :thanks2:
                        050 3142924 No need for pm :) and ur right i also used to have it as spare tire ! oh u remind me of that car i love it !

Comment

050 3142924 No need for pm :) and ur right i also used to have it as spare tire ! oh u remind me of that car i love it !
                          Great! I can imagine the difference in characteristics compared to your e39. I was opting for that to be honest but I've always wanted the e34 m5! Ever since it came out on Car and Driver! I'll give you a call once I'm all set to go with the resto project! :D

1972 Datsun 240z

1965 AC Cobra

Comment

Working...
                          X