Intersting little mod that is TOTALLY FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intersting little mod that is TOTALLY FREE

This is a cool little modification i found on the English Z4 forum to give your engine a louder induction ROAR without the need to spend any cash or permiantly alter anything (works on most 3.0 BMW engines i think) Not sure if it already on the forum as iv just joined so sorry if it has !!

http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewto...p?f=30&t=15035

Also has some really good sound clips on youtube for this mod..

interesting... u have to try it :) I hope it does not ruin anything though, very interesting though!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?playnex...&v=lZOpPyN53pc

Sound clip....:worshipbmw:

Comment

I don't buy those stuff ... good luck

Comment

It's an interesting little mod for when you're really bored.
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Maybe interesting if it was applicable to your car mate. Just sharing some information that i came across isn't that what a forum for enthusiasts is all about ??

Cant see the point in leaving negative comments, just a waste of time in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by n11koh View Post
              Maybe interesting if it was applicable to your car mate. Just sharing some information that i came across isn't that what a forum for enthusiasts is all about ??

Cant see the point in leaving negative comments, just a waste of time in my opinion...
              Good information n11koh I will try my friends car.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                I don't buy those stuff ... good luck
                Why you make *EDITED* post all time for?

Comment

Originally posted by 318 Is View Post
                  looks like we have new little hero here ,, I'm scared now :hide:
                  Last edited by Ehssan; 14-09-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by n11koh View Post

n11koh:

As you've stated an opinion, he's stated an opinion. Opinions can be positive and negative. So, he is not raining on your parade. For the record, I have the same sentiment regarding this mod.

Originally posted by 318 Is View Post
                    318 Is:

We will let it go with editing your post this time. This is a personal attack on a fellow member. You can be more professional and probably convince us with your view with some actual data.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      n11koh:

As you've stated an opinion, he's stated an opinion. Opinions can be positive and negative. So, he is not raining on your parade. For the record, I have the same sentiment regarding this mod.

318 Is:

We will let it go with editing your post this time. This is a personal attack on a fellow member. You can be more professional and probably convince us with your view with some actual data.
                      ok me sory, i think it was good post !

Comment

just passing by.....
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Whhoa thats fine, didnt want to cause a riot with my first post just voicing my own opinion, if anybody read the thread i posted properly they would see the modifications pro's and cons disussed in detail over about 6 pages !

Its not up to me to try and convince people to do it, just seems to be a very popular mod in Europe and thought i would share it with the middle East that is all....

Comment

Interesting .. Thanks for the share.
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                            X