Asking for help to read the dyno chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for help to read the dyno chart

hi guys I'm new in this forum and i would ask you to read this dyno sheet for me

i had programmed my car last week in the PP performance and i get this dyno chart from them for my car after the programming

and i feel that the car is much much much faster and more turbo boost :yuhoo:

however my car is the F10 535i 2011 i bought it from about 4 months

and this is the 2 picture :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i don't know which one of them i must depend on so i can know which car i must race and which must not .

thanks in advance

your car should've redlined on 6500 and not 5910... the ecu is clearly throwing the car into limp mode while on the dyno.

what is the brand of the dyno that PP have?

one should be able to tell the power of the car by looking at the whp first to get the approximate BHP

wheel HP X 1.15 = BHP

in your case:
    269 X 1.15 = 309BHP it's

the corrected power and engine power numbers in your graph are wrong and probably multiplied by 35% and 50%... these calculations are probably set by default for skylines and evos for some reason or perhaps im wrong i don't know but i can confiirm they are not to be taken into account.

Comment

Originally posted by Alshamsi View Post
      i don't know which one of them i must depend on so i can know which car i must race and which must not .
      I have your plate number, but just to make things easier for me tell me what color is your F10 so I can beware and stay away :)

Comment

Thanks bruno to make every thing clear

Just notice that the car is twin power turbo

Second can you plz give me a place where I can get my car in the dunk there so I can get the real whp
        The name of the shop and the phone number and if there any map for it specially if it in Dubai :please:

Ssense : 87791 abudhabi 10

Thanks every one for the posts

I'm going to add a video of the sound of the exhaust you will listen to the turbo sound

Note : I just beat down the x5 4.8 with a distanse of 3 light :yuhoo:

Comment

listen to this

http://youtu.be/W-cmnSSelgw

Comment

This dyno chart is from a dyno set to boost drivers' ego. Sorry, but these numbers are not realistic.

Sorry to rain on your parade buddy...

Comment

Ayham it's OK but i want to know the really numbers .

i did ask for a a place that will give me the real dyno numbers (whp)

I'm asking for help PLZ

Comment

you can check Tensai workshop in musaffah, they had a good dyno in there, u can contact Bassel or fadi and refer our club
                0501462778 or 025502778

check this thread for ur ref.
                http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...ghlight=tensai

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

eoudeh : thanks a million dud

im going to put my car in that dyno as soon as possible

im going to contact with them first than i will go to them

i will try to do it tomorrow because will be in abudhabi

thanks guys and i brecciated

Comment

good to hear that.....
                    i was really wish to join u but unfortunatly im busy with family after iftar, any way...keep us updated bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

guys the numbers i think its right because yesterday i beat the 2011 750Li two times

Comment

Alshamsi: Friendly reminder that we WILL NOT tolerate any street racing stories, references, or anything of that nature.

Please drive safe.

Comment

Working...
                        X