Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long time didnet meet lets do it give me a call whenever u r free :D
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

i am right now :D...tchetche? ;)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

am on the way now :D
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

yalla will c u there....im going now :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Depends what you want out of the engine and how much you're willing to spend.

An intake doesn't necessarily mean more power, a full induction kit with proper heat shield should. But, UAE weather and sand aren't very good friends with oiled induction kits.
            I'd stick with modifying the existing airbox for better airflow and keep the OEM filter element as it is better than any aftermarket filter out there.

Headers, since you have a 328i, your engine is equipped with the tubular headers not the cast log pieces. They'e have good flow, but an S52 M3 header would flow better, or an aftermarket header would do the job nicely.

Exhaust, get a less restrictive exhaust system custom made or buy one. The car will sound better and drive better. An E36 M3 exhaust system is a bolt on part as well, but if you find one that is and it's down side of weight (double walled pipes) will offset it's increase in power. But, careful about the noise regulations.

Finally, after you've done the breathing mods mentioned above. You can move on to tuning the engine through the ECU.

Theres a little trick to the 328i engine you can do aswell which should be done with the above. The M52B28 has a smaller intake manifold (runners, ports) compared to the M50B25 (325i) intake manifold. If you can locate one of those and get it installed properly, it will net you with some extra breathing and therefore power in the higher rev range of the engine.

Finally, you could purchase the US E36M3 S52B32 intake and exhaust camshafts as they bolt on to your engine. They provide higher lift and longer duration. These will probably be the best mod you can do to this engine without going big.

Light weight flywheel will give you a livelier engine as well.

That's about it for bolt ons.
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

1- M50 325 intake
              2- cold air filter
              3- NGK spark plug
              4- headers
              5- polish and ported the head
              6- big injectors and i prefer 19lb from mustang GT V8 , the yellow one
              7- chip and tuned

------------------
              M50 intake + big injectors from scrab ( Abu Dhabi)>> cold air filter and NGK spark plug from al tzweed in Sharjah

hearders from sahara or fox in musafah

polish and ported the head in al truk garage in musafah

chip from member nser (contact with him)

tuned at tensai in musafah

-------------------------

if u want supercharged >> so start searching sc14 from toyota previa in sharjah . u can switch it on or off anytime you want
              Last edited by BMW 735iL; 13-07-2011, 06:32 AM.
              E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
              sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
              E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
              E32... Sold

Comment

what kind of diff u have ?? lSD or open diff >> if it lsd . what is the ratio
                E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
                sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
                E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
                E32... Sold

Comment

salam bro
                  could you update us what happened with you i am thinking to do the same as you think

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
                    1- M50 325 intake
                    2- cold air filter
                    3- NGK spark plugDo not run iridium/platinum.. they will foul. Copper is your best bet
                    4- headers You will not get much gain from this unless you are running big power as OBDIIs flow well.
                    5- polish and ported the head This is expensive you might as well go FI
                    6- big injectors and i prefer 19lb from mustang GT V8 , the yellow one Only needed if you go FI
                    7- chip and tuned

------------------
                    M50 intake + big injectors from scrab ( Abu Dhabi)>> cold air filter and NGK spark plug from al tzweed in Sharjah

hearders from sahara or fox in musafah

polish and ported the head in al truk garage in musafah

chip from member nser (contact with him)

tuned at tensai in musafah

-------------------------

if u want supercharged >> so start searching sc14 from toyota previa in sharjah . u can switch it on or off anytime you want

As mentioned in the other thread, you want best bang for your buck...

-3:91 LSD
                    -LTW Flywheel
                    -Pullies
                    -S52 Cams
                    -CAI (Plastic or Poly pipe)
                    -M50 Manifold
                    -Catback
                    -Tune (tune needs to be last to maximize your mods!!!)

If this is not enough for you then its time for FI. But personally if you do all the above and add a good shifter and know how to drive you can have a lot of fun. Then its time for suspension mods!

-KW/PSS9 coilovers
                    -Subframe re-inforcements
                    -Sway bars
                    -Braided brake lines + Dot 5.1 fluid

Take it to the track!
                    Last edited by INFAMOUS; 17-08-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

If track use, I found the PSS9 and KW V3 kits to be more street-oriented. I know this is WAY out of your build budget, but here goes for future readers who would stumble across this. Anything short of a KW Club Sport kit is, IMO, a waste of money and brain cells if the car is intended for track use more than DD.

Chris, I think you've played with some of Ground Control kits. I think it's the best bang for the buck in terms of street/occasional track use. I'm talking about their Koni-Eibach kits. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        If track use, I found the PSS9 and KW V3 kits to be more street-oriented. I know this is WAY out of your build budget, but here goes for future readers who would stumble across this. Anything short of a KW Club Sport kit is, IMO, a waste of money and brain cells if the car is intended for track use more than DD.

Chris, I think you've played with some of Ground Control kits. I think it's the best bang for the buck in terms of street/occasional track use. I'm talking about their Koni-Eibach kits. Any thoughts?
                        Yea I would have to agree with you... I always wished my PSS9's were even stiffer than the #9 setting! But that is just me... Even on Canadian Roads. Most people aren't like us tho and still want some sort of ride softness!

I have played with Ground controls and yes I agree 100% on the Konis. I ran them in a few of my Fox Body Mustangs and had great results on the street/track.

Comment

Working...
                        X