Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      let me know if you are free this saturday.. want to take you somewhere
      Yes Sir. I shall make it a priority.

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Hasan, be careful ! Bruno is asking you out.. :runaway:
      If he is, I must say he suffers from an actue case of bad taste. :lol:

i want him to get rims...
      Oohh. I thought we were going to visit some impound lot or something. :lol:
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

looool ^ your exhaust tone is too low for you to be noticed at the moment.

Comment

looool ^ your exhaust tone is too low for you to be noticed at the moment.
          :lol: You are right Sir.

In a little while, my friend, the hurt will hurt no more. In a little while.

And don't tell me that its too low. I will :sniper: you. :lol:

I went with the street package only because of you. I still have nightmares about impound lots.
          sigpic

Comment

^^ :rofl:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol if u hear my car u will cry and get nightmares. That's guaranteed!

Comment

You tricky tricky white boy!
                sigpic

Comment

Mod No. 6: Tubi Style Street Exhaust + Center Section (X Pipe)

Hello Everyone!

Finally got the Tubi installed. :yippy::bounce:

Many thanks to Das Autoworks for an excellent, clean job. They made sure that the exhaust does not get scratched while installation and that shows the kind of professionalism, dedication, and care these people put in their work.

I truely cannot express what I felt when I herd it for the first time. Perhaps Ayham would be able to explain it better. And I shall leave this part for him.

Please forgive me for the bad pictures. The harder I try, the worse they become. But the pictures shall only tell you 10% of what the Tubi is like. Can't wait to show off at the next meet. :lol:

Here is the stoery in pictures.

First, the arrival of the Tubi. This is after removing 2 boxes and 3 layers of plastic packing.

This is how the OEM exhaust looked like.

The OEM exhaust removed cat back.

The Tubi was assembeled and put on top of the OEM to ensure that the OEM was cut at the right spot and the installation would be perfect.

The Center Section (X Pipe) installed.

The Mufflers installed.

This is how the Tubi looks like.

Once again, I am really sorry for the bad pictures. I shall try to get a sound clip, somehow.

I love the Tubi. I believe every V10 engine should ahve one. Cause without it, you don't really know what you are driving. It has changed the driving experience and elevated it to a higher level. I feel like I am a different driver driving a different car.

Cold start is very loud and rather scary. But, once the engine has warmed up a little, the sound level is pretty low. Almost the same as the stock exhaust, only deeper.

When driving, the exhaust has this deep growl that keeps getting deeper and louder until 3200 rpm after which it quickly declines and at 4000 rpm it becomes very quiet.

Its like the calm before the storm.

Yes Sir. Slightly above 4000 rpm the Tubi emitts a sound that closely resembels the shrill cry of an eagle. And it gets sharper and louder all the way upto 8250 rpm. It is the most unbelievable sound I have ever herd. TRULY AWESOME!

Once again, oceans of gratitude to all the people who helped me decide on the exhaust and especially Ali who intriduced me to the most incredible sound on the planet.

Ok guys, here is the sound clip. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]BMNYScVFY1Q[/YOUTUBE]
                  Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 26-09-2010, 02:53 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

woooooow......its amazing hasan, belive me from the pics i can imagine and hear the sound :D belive me i know how you feel specially while you r driving the beast, amazing and clean work DAS....i cant wait to hear it live :D
                    plz hasan post vid or at leaset sound clip :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Congrats Hasan ! That looks awesome, in the mean time we definetely need some sound clips to kill our thirst, until we organise our next event and hear it in person ;)

Comment

+10000000000 :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          woooooow......its amazing hasan, belive me from the pics i can imagine and hear the sound :D belive me i know how you feel specially while you r driving the beast, amazing and clean work DAS....i cant wait to hear it live :D
                          plz hasan post vid or at leaset sound clip :D

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          Congrats Hasan ! That looks awesome, in the mean time we definetely need some sound clips to kill our thirst, until we organise our next event and hear it in person ;)
                          Thanks Guys!

I am trying to figure out a way to do it. Shall get around it in a couple of days.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Hasan you make me proud... How loud is this?

Comment

Thanks Bruno Bhai Sb!

It is the street version, so it is not supposed to be very loud. Still, it is pretty loud, can only imagine how loud the street version would be.

However, at idling and low RPMs it behaves very well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                                It is the street version, so it is not supposed to be very loud. Still, it is pretty loud, can only imagine how loud the street version would be.
                                You mean the 'race' version..

Comment

Working...
                                X