• Show
Clear All

Help guyz

Hi all

i want to buy a Air intake Afe for may car

any one knows where can i founded in the UAE

because if i order it will take time

help me guzy :)

you will not find any performance parts for your car in the UAE ,, except BMW dealers ..

everything has to be ordered from outside ... I have a set of custom made DCI used but very clean .. PM me if you are interested ..

it looks similar to this one

http://www.vividracing.com/forums/ga.../3/ric135i.jpg

Comment

my brother in law has a set of BMS filters. he is not in the country i think he will be back in these couple of days if you are intersted have a look at this link http://www.modbargains.com/product.a...ake_Kit_E82_RS

they are cheaper than afe and of course a totally different set up. he sold his 335i after doing 1000kms on it.

Comment

Thanks Ehssan i want to now what is the diffrenet between them because the afe produce 27 hp and i want the hp

Thanks Bruno i want to ask how the car change when he instal the filter and how much your price

Comment

AFE claims is bullsh!t dude ... you really need to read and research more and more ... u will be lucky if you gain 7 HP from the air filters :D

Comment

One solution...Dyno the car before and after the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              One solution...Dyno the car before and after the mod.
              +1

this is how the ppl found out that N54 engines doesn't gain too much from the race filters ..but the best part is the turbo's sucking sound from the dual cons filters ... :D

Comment

Screw the intake dude, go for a re-map.
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

i don't know if he gained anything... if you want HPs and want to benifit from your twin turbos then you must do a tune to also benifit from any potential genrated from the intake, and/or downpipes perhaps.

Comment

Oooh, and btw, make you sure you have the cash for a new MAF sensor ;)

Comment

Thanks guzy

soory Ayham what's MAF sensor

and thanks for help me guzy and i will search about the Hp

but what the best filter for my car ..?

Also the JB+ it's ok for may car i mean plug and play

Comment

MAF - Mass Air Flow Sensor

Monitors the quantity of air fed into the engine
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

+1

Hear, hear! Good thing the mass air flow sensor was mentioned. A lot of people kind of miss that out. I appreciate that everyone have covered everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                            AFE claims is bullsh!t dude ... you really need to read and research more and more ... u will be lucky if you gain 7 HP from the air filters :D
                            In my case, I lost power! :cry:

Comment

^ y ahmad? whts wrong?
                              BMC FTW!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                              X