Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my car is in Bahrain for some work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E39 M5 looks gr8

Hi, Bruno, thats one hell of a car you have:1stcup:, Mashallah, i really love the ivory interior in your new car. and the exterior color is also one of a kind here. i guess..
    thank you for sharing your :baby: project with us... i would really like my E39 M5 meet her sister i.e. your car... can we do this sometime this week ... we can even call other members for a meet some where in Dubai:blah::blah:....
    regards

Salman
    E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
    E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
    sigpic

Comment

i want to start doing the swap as soon as i clear two lifts in the shop... i already transferred the number plate onto the new car and the next step now is to transfer the modded engine and mechanical parts from the old one to the new one. i doubt it will be finished by this weekend. i'll try my best though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        i want to start doing the swap as soon as i clear two lifts in the shop... i already transferred the number plate onto the new car and the next step now is to transfer the modded engine and mechanical parts from the old one to the new one. i doubt it will be finished by this weekend. i'll try my best though.
        Bruno Bhai Sb

How can you just swap number plates. I thought they were linked to the chassis number of the car.

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

here are the steps:

1. Get 2 cars
          2. from the old car take your registration card and number plate off
          3. send the new car to the registration center
          4. get 2 forms, one is to de-register the old one. and the second form is to register the new car.
          5. of course you will need a new insurance policy for the new car and they will register it for you.
          6. while registering the new one they will ask you if you have an old number plate. say yes, and they will put them the new car.

done

Comment

Thanks! I knew some of it already.

I just thought you were going to skip the going to RTA part. :lol:
            sigpic

Comment

lol do you think i sent the new car to the registration office via recovery truck? lol just put the plates on it and drove off to get it registered lol

Comment

:lol:
                sigpic

Comment

Hello All ,

First of all let me thank MR Racing (Bruno) for giving us the chance to work on his M5 and to rebuild his S62 Engine , This build was a big challenge and it was our pleasure to work in this project, it wasn’t just a normal overhaul , but it was an ultimate rebuild.

We have enjoyed all work done on it since day one , not just that but even all bolts and nuts been removed and tightened back , dismantling , cleaning, machining and polishing.

We are very pleased and happy to hear Bruno's and Ayham feedback and for sure all others, I know you guys have waited to get your hands on steering and hear the idling music, but believe me I can't explain how inpatient we where to hear the first run up:1stcup:

The port and polish job was the best job ever made to the heads, the clearance of the pistons rings to block was an ultimate challenge to have the max compression level for the output performance needed, the 1mm+ valve steams with 3 angel valve job and shricks cams is the best combination for high performance head output ready for any boost, high rev and max torque needed ,At last the mapping and Tuning was my last touch :rev:

We are all happy of what we made and I guess that is the first S62 Stroked motor in GCC so Congratz Bruno

As we all know Bruno is a unique guy, So the next swap plan will combine the Solid engine to the right M and be sure that Bimmers Autowork is always ready to give you full support till we see the last Art and Brunos spece M5...

Thank you all for the kind words and am sure Bruno has more nice pics to show:omg2:

Comment

well done ebrahim amazing and excellent effort you guys did

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Ive personally witnessed this beast first hand and i can tell u it is a complete ANIMAL!!! dayum the thing idles beautiful, accelerates like a bat out of hell and sounds likes the bees knees!!! Great job ebrahim...well done!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

great man :D

post some pics :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                        E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                        E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                        E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                        E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                        E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          lol do you think i sent the new car to the registration office via recovery truck? lol just put the plates on it and drove off to get it registered lol
                          cheeky....
                          E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
                          E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
                          sigpic

Comment

Very impressive work! Alf mabrook guys!

Enjoy the beast in good health Bruno

Comment

Good luck,

its seam very clean & organized work.

where is the garage located in Bahrain?

Comment

PM member MR.E36I (ebrahim) :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                                X