X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUSTED MECHANIC OR GARAGE

Hi fellas,
    Im lookin for someone to mount a blow off valve kit on my e92-335
    and im lookin for a guy i could trust either in dubai or sharjah.
    thnx in advance for any help.
    Last edited by reak6ion; 01-12-2010, 06:41 AM.
    sigpic

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
      ???Can u be more precise Moe pls
      sigpic

Comment

X Service Center, located in Al Quoz.. They do quality job and are way better than the dealer + cheaper..

Ask for Shakeel when you're there and tell him you're from BMW Club UAE, he'll take care of you or you can send him a pm before going there, he goes by the nick shak "X" on our forum.. You can also call him and ask for the location, call 04 - 3395033 and ask for Shakeel..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          X Service Center, located in Al Quoz.. They do quality job and are way better than the dealer + cheaper..

Ask for Shakeel when you're there and tell him you're from BMW Club UAE, he'll take care of you or you can send him a pm before going there, he goes by the nick shak "X" on our forum.. You can also call him and ask for the location, call 04 - 3395033 and ask for Shakeel..
          thnx ssense appreciate ur help bro,ill call him as soon as ill get back to uae.
          sigpic

Comment

Another shop is TAM Auto Engineering located in Dubai Investment Park. Ask for Mohamed Tarifi on 048853838
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              Another shop is TAM Auto Engineering located in Dubai Investment Park. Ask for Mohamed Tarifi on 048853838
              Mashkoor hamido! :)
              can u tell me where the *** is located?
              sigpic

Comment

X Service Center is located right behind Al Futtaim showroom.. You can call on the mentioned number so they can be more precise incase you get lost :)

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
                  Hi fellas,
                  Im lookin for someone to mount a blow off valve kit on my e92-335
                  and im lookin for a guy i could trust either in dubai or sharjah.
                  thnx for advance for any help.
                  Mabrook What BOV kit you got

good luck with installation update us once it's done :D

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                    Mabrook What BOV kit you got

good luck with installation update us once it's done :D
                    thnk u bro !!
                    i got a full BOV kit from active autowerke miami the one they built for N54 obviously,the guys are very cool here by the way and they can ship to uae so if ur interested just take a look at their site on the net
                    im really impatient to go back to uae to get that mounted on my ride!!
                    ill keep u posted!:drive:
                    sigpic

Comment

thnk u bro !!
                      i got a full BOV kit from active autowerke miami the one they built for N54 obviously,the guys are very cool here by the way and they can ship to uae so if ur interested just take a look at their site on the net
                      im really impatient to go back to uae to get that mounted on my ride!!
                      ill keep u posted!:drive:
                      Thanks Dude but am offecial Bahrain Dealer of Active Autowerkes :D:D
                      http://www.aatuning.com/links.aspx?menu=4

if you chk my posts here
                      http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3278

you will benifit from club members discount :D

Anyway good luck if you have any order with them in future contact me if you are intreasted :bow: ill give you good prices
                      Last edited by MR.E36I; 16-11-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dude but am offecial Bahrain Dealer of Active Autowerkes :D:D
                        http://www.aatuning.com/links.aspx?menu=4

if you chk my posts here
                        http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3278

you will benifit from club members discount :D

Anyway good luck if you have any order with them in future contact me if you are intreasted :bow: ill give you good prices
                        Alright i got that!Will i need to do any changes or fine tuning off the bov:cursing: or can i mount it directly?:yippy:
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright i got that!Will i need to do any changes or fine tuning off the bov:cursing: or can i mount it directly?:yippy:
                          Plug and play :wiggle:

Comment

Plug and play :wiggle:
                            Youhoooo :yuhoo:
                            :thanks2:
                            sigpic

Comment

hi fellas!

alright,i called *** this morning to know if they could mount my BOV on my engine and it took the guy on the phone more than 2mins to understand wat i was talkin about even though he was a mecanic;finally he told me to bring the kit to the center and then he could tell me how long it would take them to fix it but he assured that YES we can do that.
                              so i went to *** with my BOV in the trunk :( and as soon as i talked to the guy about it the 1st thing he told me was "there's always complications mounting those things"plus it will take 2h whereas engineers in active autowerke miami told me "plug and play 30 mins times";and the guy wants to charge me 500dhs for that.
                              Moreover he told me "you know u can blow ur engine installing that thing!!"--again wat does this hav to do wit that?!?
                              So as a lot of guys suggested me to go and get it done over there i wanted to have ur point of view on wat happened to me today but personnally i don ttrust their knowlegde enough to let them touch my ride anymore.i guess ill wait and see if i can find someone that really knows the job;maybe im being picky to some of u but thats the way i see it now.
                              keep me posted felllas
                              thnx
                              Last edited by reak6ion; 21-11-2009, 10:50 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X