Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance BMW seat

hi guys,
    im wondering if any of you install the amazing performance BMW sport seat on E46, since as per Abu Dhabi motor confirm it only for 3 series 03/2005 and up, but i heared it can be installed on E46 older than 2005 but with some modification on the seat base, any feed back for the same?
    Attached Files

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

I think the e46 use a different seat bracket than the e90.

How much did they quote you for the seats at AD Motors?
    E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

i didnt ask hem for the price since they told me it ll not fit. but it ll not be cheap at all...

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

It's @ AED13,000 per seat.....That, and not the bracket, is my problem!

Comment

:omg2: they are dreaming...but i belive maybe in the webshop ll be cheaper somewhere....im trying to write to BMW Performance Mag. about it since one of the issue there was one E46 coupe fited with it.

Comment

Working...
          X