No announcement yet.

Chip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me it will be difficult true this website because my engine is different they don't have the 3.0i. anyway will see
    Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
    Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Originally posted by superbosy View Post
      For me it will be difficult true this website because my engine is different they don't have the 3.0i. anyway will see
      if the car is Alpina pure it should have tuned chip
      Last edited by MR.E36I; 01-09-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superbosy View Post
        dont worry abt the website, they can check ur ecu maps and remap it.

Comment

Thanx E36I for replying, that mean we should send you the whole ECU to your place or you ll send us the tuned chip?how we ll install it since as i know its electronic devise and im mechanical engr. :(

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

sorry guys i didnt noticed wht written in this page i was cheking only the 1st page....sorry im fasting :)
            and Mr. M5drift im intrest to let them check it my ride ECU but i need the contact no. and name if u please.

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

MR.E36I my ride is E46 318i, 2004 with engine model N42
              is it possible to remap it or tune it? and also im keeping the car always to be mainained and checked by the local dealer here in abu dhabi. maybe they ll rejected if they noticed the ECU has been remaped or tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                Thanx E36I for replying, that mean we should send you the whole ECU to your place or you ll send us the tuned chip?how we ll install it since as i know its electronic devise and im mechanical engr. :(
                Yes my Dear,

Chip installation is so easy. it just remove and plug the new no need to solder or so
                or if your ECU is Newr model send it Us we ship it next day

we recive many ECU from GCC and we sent them back tuned with no problems record

Comment

MR.E36I my ride is E46 318i, 2004 with engine model N42
                  is it possible to remap it or tune it? and also im keeping the car always to be mainained and checked by the local dealer here in abu dhabi. maybe they ll rejected if they noticed the ECU has been remaped or tuned!

Yes, the ECu will not pop up any fualt after Tune /Remap

so you dont have to worry about the Dealer and issues

what do you have in your car ? any modes !!

Comment

ok deal.....send me the details on eyad_eyad@hotmail.com coz i need to know how much it ll cost and other details. thanx for response.

Comment

ok deal.....send me the details on eyad_eyad@hotmail.com coz i need to know how much it ll cost and other details. thanx for response.
                      E-mailed you back

Comment

Guys, it's better not to give your emails on the threads, you can always take it into PMs ! ;)
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Yes MR.E36I my alpina 3.0i 1995 its all original, but as i said i'm very bad when we talk about mecanique. can you send me by email the detail and cost for the tuned ecu please, i send you my email by PM. see you
                          Last edited by superbosy; 01-09-2009, 08:16 PM.
                          Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                          Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

sorry guys for listed my e-mail here ........

Comment

Working...
                            X