Looking for oil cooler upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for oil cooler upgrade

hi guys, I'm looking for 335 oil cooler upgrade....

any body have any idea how can I upgrade it ?
    sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Dinan has released an upgraded oil cooler for the 335i

and here are the differences between stock and dinan

oil cooler

Oil Cooler Kit with lightweight lines

Vent Size Comparison

Oil Cooler Size Comparison

hope this will help you

source: dinan
    Last edited by CurseMan; 03-08-2009, 04:03 PM.
    E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

nice one Thani
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

All looks super...But with an OC this size, pressure losses are greater. Would be very interested to see if the oil pump is designed for suh an extra load.

Suwaidi, do you have over heating problems?

Comment

Actually the heat always in the middle, but when I drive the can in the high ways or when I race
          The heat goes above the middle.. I just want to be in the safe side

Btw, about dinan oil cooler, is it the best ?... Because I will go to AD motors and I will talk about it
          So other people can change the oil cooler without any problemsh with the dealer..
          sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Dinan happen to be one of the world's best BMW race engines builders (a lot of the GT4 M3s use Dinan-built engines). They know their stuff, and while their prices are on the high side, it's the price of a lot of R&D.

Comment

Wow, I think I'm getting it ;)
              sigpic

Comment

it's 2000 $ right ??? ..................... not dirhams.............
                sigpic

Comment

they reduced the price to $1499.00

checkout http://www.dinancars.com
                  E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

Heeyyy, guys, you've got the green light from AD motors to change the intercooler and oil coole
                    (As they said: oil cooler should be changed by them)

Enjoooy ;)
                    sigpic

Comment

thats great :D btw what intercooler you have in your car? AA? and how does it performs in our weather?

Comment

I didn't install it yet, the police got my car (racing)...

1 month till I get my car
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
                          I didn't install it yet, the police got my car (racing)...

1 month till I get my car
                          Will you be able to see your car burning under the hot sun for 30 days ??? And seeing the colour and the interior being ruined ??

There is a rule that you can pay Dhs 100 for a period of one month and drive your car if you dont want them to impound your car.. :read:

Save the colour Suwaidi ! :please:
                          Last edited by SSense; 04-08-2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Man, what is it with you and racing??! Can't keep it in your pants till the season starts?

Comment

Ahahahahahhaah. Guys I wasn't racing walla
                              Its for tinting, also about the 100dhs, I will pay 10,000 if I can get it back.
                              Its AD, not dxb... We can't pay money for that :(
                              U don't know how much I'm suffering.. I feel that my wife in jail and I'm watching her die there, nice and slowley
                              Too bad for AD people
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X