Speed limit.. Japan cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the kind invitation..
    I was intending to pass by on Sat.. for checking the suspension too, and to test Lutfy's suspension. This is my MAJOR problem, as passing 200 is not of my daily routine ..:happyclean:
    So I will for sure go for the free test you mentioned (although I don't understand what is gt1.. ;)
    M 'nM=my initials, charges with :///M:power, even not driving one..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    e36 328i vert, e46 323 ci
    Older rides: colt '95, punto '03, astra coupe '00

Comment

GT1 is a diagnostic tool
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by xplod55 View Post
        as passing 200 is not of my daily routine ..:happyclean:
        We all say that...

:wired:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

U just buy gcc dme and senf it to the delar for adaptTion the dme with ews

Comment

i have a japanese too

it goes more than 200 valla

of course i got the figure on the track :D

Comment

its not a must to freeze on 180 my friend imported E39 540 stop accelerating at 220

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
              E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
              E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
              E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
              E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
              E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

From my experiance it will not sheft to 5gear at 200km and maxumam 210km for 325 & 740, 540

Comment

keep the speed limit for safety :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

in the american specs 325is 1994 that I had, the speed limiter was on 210kph. i didnt care much about top speed because i used the car for autocross where beyond 210kph isnt needed :). But i know that the limiter can be cancelled.
                    sigpic

My signature photo says it all!!!

Comment

One time I wanted to see how fast my mum's Nissan Murano goes , reached 215 and I got flashed :))) Happy days you gotta love the portable
                      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

I got to 208km/h in my 5/94' JDM spec E36 318iS and that's with the 3.91 diff. I still had about 1,500RPM left and she was still accelerating but by then the highway got twisty and hitting such speeds in a coupe weighing less than 1,200KGs is a little nerve racking!!
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

No speed limit in my car also...I'm sure a chip will do the trick for u but then again how often will u track it and go over that speed so it should be a secondary concern to u.

@SSup: how many times have i told you already to put back those back seats or ur car will lift off on a windy day next time u go fast :D

Comment

Working...
                          X