X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need intercooler!

Hi guys...
    I was looking for good intercooler

so, I found this intercooler... http://www.activeautowerke.com/viewp...?id=Product07A

I want to order it ... but there is 2 problems...

1st.I dont know how to order it :P
    2nd. Im not sure where can I fit it :( (i mean in which garage..)

-----

I already ordered BMW Performance steering, and I'll buy Downpipe + air filter + ECU tuning ;)

I'm waiting for HAMANN SPEEDOMETER :(

F*** the dealer and the warrenty...
    I had enough, I'm tired of waiting for their replies....
    sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

to order: send a pm to "Active Autowerke" they are on the forums. they can either have it shipped to your AD address or you can have them ship it to your NY aramex address then Aramex will ship it to you. you can figure this out later but contact Kirk who represents them on our forum under the scree name "Active Autowerke"

to install: anyone can do the install. it's bolt-on.

Comment

Hi bruno, I think u did the ECU and the intercooler with AA .. Am I right ?

What do u think of their product and what about the heating problems ?
      sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Originally posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
        Hi bruno, I think u did the ECU and the intercooler with AA .. Am I right ?

What do u think of their product and what about the heating problems ?
        no i don't have any product from them...

i know someone who has the bigger m3 radiator and fan from them...installed on an M3 and i know another guy who has the intercooler on his 335.

they work just fine as far as i know

Comment

Aww, I see , maybe the other bruno :p

So, can u ask the guy with the 335 if his car is tuned or not, and if there is a difference after installing the intercooler
          sigpic

Comment

i think his screen name was brunog

Comment

Brunog's car is tuned, some chip tuning but im not sure if he has an intercooler..
              You may ask SimonX, both are good friends.. :)

Comment

Don't they make intercoolers here?
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                Schrick cams
                Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                KW Coilovers V3
                WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

guys..
                  I have a quesiton..
                  what is the best air filter for the 335 ?
                  some told me ITG .. others told me K&N...
                  so, any body have any idea ?
                  sigpic

Comment

guys..
                    I have a quesiton..
                    what is the best air filter for the 335 ?
                    some told me ITG .. others told me K&N...
                    so, any body have any idea ?
                    My understanding to intakes is that anything short of a free-flow airbox won't produce that much of a difference. Even gains from a motorsport airbox are minute...

If you're going with either of them, and given our weather conditions here, then you need something that filters out dust better. Otherwise you'll be damaging your MAF every week. ITG is sponge-like and is better than other filtering elements but that's true for Europe where it's not dusty. For safety I'd go with K&N, but don't expect any gains.

Comment

hmm..... okay
                      sigpic

Comment

free intake will give u slight increase in hp but will definitely be felt in throttle response and sound of the engine.....the car will sound more aggressive and more important it will have better response to your foot
                        brand wise go for the K & N it is very famous and it is widely used or there is something called Airinx from GREDDY turbos i think it is even better....search for it for E92
                        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

K&N is good... but be careful there might be issues with them on certain cars... I know some people had issues with them on the E60 M5s (get engine light on)... do a search on the popular choices on other sites/forums and see what most people are using without getting any issues
                          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Aww, I see , maybe the other bruno :p

So, can u ask the guy with the 335 if his car is tuned or not, and if there is a difference after installing the intercooler
                            Hi its Brunog 335 that we chipped at the X Centre,with A two stage boost level switch.
                            He has just got the active intercooler and exhaust system for his 335,which we are going to install for him next week.
                            There is a slight modification we have to do to fit the intercooler.
                            Drop me a call for more info
                            shak

Comment

guys if any body tried any of these drop in airfilters please tell me.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X