Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Shadow Light Logo Projector

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever used the Ghost Shadow Light Logo Projector? I've attached some images. Im planing to order, but i wanted to know if anyone used it before.

Thanks...
    Attached Files

I believe there are some members here who have these on their cars.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Yes i have ! with the M Power logo but they failed after a few months :(

Comment

Originally posted by shak View Post
        Yes i have ! with the M Power logo but they failed after a few months :(

ive seen different qualities and resolutions. The laser ones looks ok. How was your experience? does it look good, or cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by fatihkaymakci View Post
          ive seen different qualities and resolutions. The laser ones looks ok. How was your experience? does it look good, or cheap?
          They looked awesome on my e36 M3 in total darkness :) I got mine a few years ago but since I'm sure the quality and size has improved :)

- - - - - - - - - -

They looked awesome on my e36 M3 in total darkness :) I got mine a few years ago but since I'm sure the quality and size has improved :)

- - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Great..Im ordering then..;)

Thanks..

Comment

Great..Im ordering then..;)

Thanks..
              Any issues with installation let me know :)

Comment

dragon mart has them... and they are ricey not sure why people install them.

Comment

Working...
                X