Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 LED Tailights

Jeez!
    So I was looking to upgrade my lights and came across this nice set and got them ordered - out of all the excitement I ended up getting the 02-05 model instead of the 99-01 model!! ARGGG!

Basically, if anyone out here would be interested in this set that fits a 4 door sedan, please contact me
    dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/auto-accessories-parts/car4x4-parts/lighting/2013/6/4/bmw-e46-led-tail-lights-light-bar-style-li-2

Cheers!

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

what's the difference between 99-01 and 02-05 models ? I'm planning to get them and i dont wanna make the same mistake XD
    • E46 Coupé‎ "Ra2oosh" - Current
    • E36 Convertible "Emily" - Sold
    • E34 Sedan - Engine Blown

Comment

The socket that connects has a different design....ARG!

Project DVS
      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Working...
      X