Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LED bulbs or the stock yellow angel eyes ? (matte black foil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED bulbs or the stock yellow angel eyes ? (matte black foil)

Hey guys, since my passengers side angel eyes died, i was thinking should i get bulb like MTEC v3 ? or get LED angel eyes ?

or keep OEM yellow ones ?

brand or doesn't really matter, i just wanna get white colour angel eyes.

here is a pic, i know its a lil blurred & the light is not properly seen.

any suggestions ?
    Last edited by bangsi; 11-07-2012, 03:59 AM.

I have on my e60 M5 the white LED versions of the angel eyes and i absolutely love them!! Definitely a fan of the white
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Id appreciate i you could tell me What brand and where you got your leds from :)

Comment

IMO, go with MTEC v3 white one, its look good similar to the original, the LED installed in Ahmad's M5 is rquired a lot of work such as completely disassembled the head light since its came a sealed one part its required some prof. work.
        you can check Umnitza.com or Bimmian.com they had a lot of good stuff

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

odd, i posted a reply & it never posted....

yeah i been to bimmian.com, i got it off from the forums i think you were talking about it when you did some work on your car, & they certainly have a lotta of good things for BMW's & i think ill stay with OEM for now coz i think at night the gold hue over the black is just amazing....

Comment

the job that was done on mine was quite intensive... saying that it was worth it 100%
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
            X