help needed for xenon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed for xenon

guys as im writing to you now i have a problem my passenger side xonon doesn't turn off i tried everything and i dont want my batterie to be totaly drained. and while driving i also got that message selflevel:susp:inact.

man it all come at once im so desapointed.

help please.
    take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

can it be a wiring problem or battery i finaly disconected the wire so it went of but i dont think i should just drive like this. i teste drove the car when its disconected and i didnt receive anymore message regardring the self leveling susp. it was working fine before.

Comment

Just tought that ill keep you guys updated.
      I went to an electrical shop so they manage to put some kind of relay so the light does switch off now but the only thing that they couldn't do was the pax side signal light that stays on all the time that the headlight is on they say that its from the computer and that their isn't much that they can do to fix this.
      Any suggestion guys. Its working but esteticalyy doesn't lokk really nice.

Comment

yes it's because the control unit is reading that the small bulb in the headlight is out this is why the signal lamp is always on. do you have any warnings on the dash (like a bulb out indicator)?

take a picture of the front of the car showing all your lights on.

Comment

Those are the pitures.
          Attached Files

Comment

these are aftermarket headlights...

tell them to look for or put a relay for the angel eyes bulbs on the passenger side to trick the LCM

Comment

Yes they are depo headlights we allready instaled a realay on the driver side but nothing.

As I said now the light does go off normaly but the only thing left is the pax signal (orange color) that stay on when I switch on the angel eyes only like in the pic.

I was thinking if removing the battery will help you know likw a reset.

Comment

thank you bruno tought ill keep u updated,
                your advice paid off, we puted a realay on the pax side and now its working perfectly. but the mechanics drove me crazy before doing that he chcecked everything else but that.

thanx guys now i can enjoy my angel eyes at the maximum:E30Cabrio:

Comment

If you want to Enjoy it to the maximum.. put back your OEM headlights back and install some good quality angel eyes along with the Xenons. check member Ehssan for info about this, not advertising, just guiding you to the best.
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X