Angel Eyes on E46 Facelift Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys ,

As i mentioned earlier , who ever is interested in LED angel eyes for any model ( I can get you White - Amber - Red - Blue color ) , I can hook you up with best quality ,,

the price for the white LED angel eyes for the Facelift is same as pre facelift ( 350 Dirhams ) , frankly speaking the installation for the facelift is a bit harder than the pre Facelift ( facelift requires heating to open the headlights as mentioned in the link above ) , when the pre facelift is few clips and the cover is apart ..

for the pre facelift , we charge 250 dirhams installation charges , but for the facelift the installation charges is 300 AED ,,

the angel eyes will be ordered specially for you , so if you are interested , please put in mind that a small amount is required as a down payment ( as usuall when you do any special order , they ask for a down payment to lock you down ;) ) ..

the angel eyes will arrive in less than a week after placing the order .. so I'll be waiting your PM to confirm the order ..

or , get the angel eyes by yourself , and I'll be more than happy to install it for you ..

Comment

hey, thank you, i sent you an sms for the angel eyes. can u also post a link or picture of the LED angel eyes ?? is it gonna be a ring or dotty ?
      ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Hi Ehssan,
        you got SMS ... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dhyrk3 View Post
          Hi Ehssan,
          you got SMS ... thanks
          Thanks for the sms dude ,, I'm sorry I don't have anything for E53 , frankly speaking the upgrade costs more than a price of a new headlights ,, I did my best one to day to help someone for the angel eyes upgrade .. and this is what I got back :lol:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...0&postcount=16

so you can get some Depo headlights , although the quality is not as good as the OEM ..but still serve the needs ..

Comment

Originally posted by dhyrk3 View Post
            Hi Ehssan,
            you got SMS ... thanks
            Sorry dude not answering your call , I was having lunch with few members and :shisha:

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
              :
              As promised , some pictures for the Facelift 2D E46 with LED's angel eyes

Comparison between CCFL and LED

Installed on a black E46

the actual angel eyes

angel eyes ring close view ( off )

Angel eyes ring , close view ( on )

Comment

I think I'm in LOVEEEEEEE :D
                sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                Black 1986 E28 535i
                Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

One set LED white angel eyes For E46 2D facelift is available , let me know if you still looking for that ,, I will post some pictures on my facebook page once the project is completed today or tomorrow ..
                  Last edited by Ehssan; 25-10-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                    One set LED white angel eyes For E36 2D facelift is available , let me know if you still looking for that ,, I will post some pictures on my facebook page once the project is completed today or tomorrow ..
                    Bro u mean E46?? if these are the set that I requested from you , yes I am interest, and apologies form not calling you, but I have the worst job ever as an auditor, and I just keep on jumping from one place to another to complete work.

I will give you a call around ending time today to confirm.

Thank you bro
                    sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                    Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                    Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                    Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                    Black 1986 E28 535i
                    Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                    Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                    Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Here is Before VS after , Enjoy it Nima ,,

Before

After

Comment

IT JUST LOOKS AMAAAZING :omg2: thanks again, the car really changed its look completley :P everytime i get out of my car, i stare at it for good 2 minutes :nicerims:
                        ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Tomorrow when you pass by for the taillights tinting , will get some few good pictures , make sure the car is clean :lol:

Comment

Working...
                          X