About Angel Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Angel Eyes

Guys I was wondering if its possible that when you remotely unlock the car, the angel eyes lights to come on as well , just like the ones under the side mirrors?

Im sure anything is possible but will it cost me and arm and a leg?
    :thanks2:
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Send a pm to Ehssan and he'll be able to do it, he's done the same on one of the 6ers from the Club and it works..

Comment

Will do !

:thanks:
      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

PM sent . ;)

Comment

If anyone wants to change anything to do with the lighting , I would strongly recommend Ehssan !
          He can do stuff that AGMC said its impossible !

:bow:
          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:thanks2: .......................... :thanks:

Comment

mission accomplished , Rady i hope you enjoy your welcome lights - flash to pass bixenon and your digital speed in instrument cluster :D

Comment

Was nice meeting you Sir

Indeed a very good job done. Can finally scare the slow drivers with the xenon flash now :)
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

any pics guys DIY for future ref. :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

It was a re-programming bro we cudnt take any pictures for DIY as it would have been useless :)
                    Just plug in , upload and run !
                    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

yeah rady its not considered as DIY, :bow: to ehssan

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                        yeah rady its not considered as DIY, :bow: to ehssan
                        Thanks Eyad ,, will do the bixenon stuff for you the next time i meet you ;)

Comment

i appreciate it bro. :bow:

Comment

Working...
                          X