When do you use your Fog Lights !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you use your Fog Lights !

I think that a lot of people misuse fog lights at night, Specially the rear ones. I always get blinded by the rear intensive red fogs from the car in front of me, specially at the signal, Specially X5's! On the other hand, having the fronts on is fine, as long as they are not equipped with Super HID 8000K bulbs that will have me Also blinded in no time by an incoming vehicle.

My opinion was the first, may I know yours !
    I Only have them ON when there is "fog"
    31.03%
    I like having the fronts ON all time.
    58.62%
    I like having both front/rear ON all time.
    0.00%
    Naah, never used them.
    10.34%
    Last edited by Stratus650; 20-03-2009, 04:34 PM.

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

i have the front on all the time (OEM bulbs) since my main right head light HID is burned :D
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

reasonable excuse lol, cool :)

Comment

Always have my fronts on, cause it looks good:D. I wish I can buy a BB gun to take out he rear fogs that people have on all the time. The rears should ONLY be used in the fog
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
        Schrick cams
        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
        KW Coilovers V3
        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i have neither lol.... special FTW!

Comment

I don't use the fronts at all (not available on an M5 :)), only rear during foggy weather
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

The poll is missing one other option which applies to me. I like to have the fronts on from time to time!

Comment

I use my front fog lights all the time with the angel eyes, best look for the E39s, without using the HIDs.. and I hate those retards who blind other people and use their rear fog lights even when there's no fog, the rear ones are meant to be ON in foggy conditions only..

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                  I don't use the fronts at all (not available on an M5 :)), only rear during foggy weather
                  Want to correct an info here, only E60 M5s are not equipped with the front fog lights, where as E39 M5s do.. :)

Comment

nice feedback so far, im glad that none, so far, are using the rears all time, donno why some people think it looks cool ? Lol

Comment

it gives them thsi formula one effect when speeding down SZR and putting other peoples' lives indanger :(

Comment

yeah that's a possibility, it can also be some kinda show off. btw too bad Benz guys can't enjoy the rears, they only have them on one side Lol
                        Last edited by Stratus650; 21-03-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

i also like to have the fronts on all the time (not during the day of course).. rears only when there's fog :)

Stratus, german spec BMWs in the 80s & 90s had also 1 rear fog ligh :)

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Fog lights on at dusk or at night only.
                            Rear fog lights almost never used except once in heavy Dubai rain (yes really, heavy rain)
                            And I'd use them in fog of course but would try not to be driving then if possible!

Comment

i have them all the time also :D i think it looks good on the bimmer

Comment

Working...
                              X