Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To identify my warranty and service package on my car

Hi,
    I had bought my BMW 730 Li from Elite cars and wanted to understand how I can find out what the warranty is on my car and what service package has been offered. It was a 0km car and I was told that it has 3 year warranty and 48000 km or 3 year service warranty. However I don't have any documents towards that.

Hi [MENTION=189588]pmjee2002[/MENTION]

Take it to the dealership, provide them the key FOB. On reading the key FOB they will be able to tell you the service pacakge and warranty details.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Is it a GCC spec Car?
      sigpic
      Current
      E92 M3 2011
      # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
      # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
      # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
      E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
      # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
      # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
      # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Existence of Extended Warranty

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
        Hi [MENTION=189588]pmjee2002[/MENTION]

Take it to the dealership, provide them the key FOB. On reading the key FOB they will be able to tell you the service pacakge and warranty details.
        Dear Sir,

How can we confirm the Existence of Extended Warranty for any BMW vehicle

Comment

Working...
        X