Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Octange Car Service - The best garage in Dubai!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Octange Car Service - The best garage in Dubai!

I've been living in Dubai for 26 years and had experience with many garages all throughout the years.

I recently spent 27,000 DHS on a big repair job with The X Service center, the job was ok, but getting any sort of updates was like milking a cow, you'd be lucky to hear anything about your car after you've dropped it unless you wanna call every hour and be pushy to get some feedback.

After that big repair job of my BMW 330Ci Convertible 2005 model, I came to know about Octane Car Service so I took my car to them a few times for some final touches.

Mr. Shak is the most humble and friendliest person I've ever met. What impressed me about their garage is, even though he is the big boss, he is all around the place, he ensures every job is performed to perfection and I've seen this with my own eyes. Unlike most businesses these days where after the shop/venue becomes successful, the owner just sits back and lets his workers do everything, Mr. Shak doesn't spare an effort to ensue the garage is running like a Big Ben clock to perfection!

Latest experience is I had a problem with my transmission, I had the dreaded wrench icon next to the indicator which shows what gear you're on indicating there is a problem on the gauge display. The transmission seemed to be stuck on the 3rd / 4th gear so even if I am standing still and start to accelerate, the car could barely move because it was trying to lauanch from the 3rd or 4th gear. I quickly called Octane and they didn't hesitate to take my car in immediately, no appointments, no bla bla bla, since this was urgent (at least to me), they accommodated my car immediately as I took it in late afternoon. They cleaned my 4th gear valve and didn't release the car as they wanted to test how it is next morning when the car is cold before they released it.

Next morning, I get a call telling me that the car is fine and I can take it but I need to monitor the issue if it happens again in order to change the valve.

Mr. Shak also knows about my personal problems and how I was robbed last month and even did a small polish for my trunk to get rid of some AC water marks on it on the house!

Finally, the cherry on the topping was today morning, he called me to follow up and ensure everything is ok! This level of service is beyond anything I have experienced from any garage or even agency! Usually, after a customer has left, they are happy and wish to never see that person again! Noone cares what happens to you or your car afterwards. Their care towards the condition of my car even after days have passed comes to show that they don't care about the money but care to have a truly satisfied and happy customer.

I wish them all the best and I for sure will only fix my cars there in the future.

thank you

Hi Matrix Leader,

I'm glad you have had a good experience with our sponsor. Could i request you to please update this feedback in the sponsor feedback section as well please?

Guidelines on the format for the feedback are given there as well :)

Thank you very much!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      Hi Matrix Leader,

I'm glad you have had a good experience with our sponsor. Could i request you to please update this feedback in the sponsor feedback section as well please?

Guidelines on the format for the feedback are given there as well :)

Thank you very much!
      Done sir, I didn't know that section was there, my bad.

If you want to sup up my 330Ci and put ads for your sponsor on my car, I am willing to do so :)

Like body kit, full exhaust system with headers, performance upgrades, so my car will be a live demo ad :D

Comment

Thats very nice , I am living in Al Ain and i ve been looking for smilar garage service for my E60 but i couldn't find.
        Please , Do octane have branch in Al Ain ? Or anybody know a service garage with high professionalism and customer satisfaction like octane in Al Ain.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X