Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1996 E36/7 Z3 Roadster Convertible Soft Top Rip

Hi Guys,

I'm new to Dubai and the forum (introduced myself in the new members' section).

My Z3 convertible top rear plastic window is intact but peeling off the hood, and there is a small gap between the top of the door windows and the roof/frame/soft top - not so much of an issue now, but will be one when it rains or when the summer kicks in. :)

Any words of advise and guidance for an economical fix would be very welcome. I've attached pics to help see the problem.

Thanks so much! :)
    Attached Files

Take it one of our sponsor garages and have them look into it.... given the age of the car, im sure it needs some TLC....my 2004 M3 cabrio needs some TLC too regarding the soft top....but havent got the time to go around :(
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

hmm, given the age of the car, i would be doing DIY buddy. check out the awesome forum at

Z (Roadsters & Coupes)

lots of awesome info there, and no doubt the info you require about your top. go-on, introduce yourself there, they are a great bunch. (make sure you select the Z3 sub forum mate :)
      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies... And thanks for the forum tip :). Looking forward to meeting you guys at an event sometime...

Comment

Working...
        X