Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why to remap

hey guys

i would like to ask why most of ppls like to remap there ECU ?
    any differents ?
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

http://ezinearticles.com/?ECU-Remapp...It?&id=1451086

Comment

BRUNO u r my man wallah thank you man

so it will be cool to remap the E36 or what do you think ? do you have any idea where and how much it coast
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

E36 require a chip... Get it from Lebanon it's probably around 50 dollars only

Comment

Any idea abour the source? How many hp I'll get?
          sigpic

Comment

change the exhaust muffler with headers, sport air filter (K&N) then i think the chip ll be useful...IMO

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

All chips in lebanon give you 500 horses to the wheel it's hard to tell the massive gains.

Seriously I'm curious to know tbh

Comment

theeeeeeen ?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X