• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    find my answers above.. sorry didnt read what others suggested
    my answer was similar :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Hi guy's,
      PDC sensor volume can only be adjusted via Diagnostic tool (GT1) in %.
      Headlamp wash wipe will only work with headlights on and a flick of the washwipe.It will only work once unless you recycle the haedlight switch.
      One common problem is the headlamp wash pump internalls get rusted,by removing and bashing it couple of times normally does the trick!

Comment

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
        Hi guy's,
        PDC sensor volume can only be adjusted via Diagnostic tool (GT1) in %.
        Heeyyy - Shak you beautiful genius.... I will see if I can access this option :)

Originally posted by shak "X" View Post
        Headlamp wash wipe will only work with headlights on and a flick of the washwipe. It will only work once unless you recycle the headlight switch.
        One common problem is the headlamp wash pump internalls get rusted,by removing and bashing it couple of times normally does the trick
        Worked for my other washer pumps (fore and aft) but in this case I have found the problem now - water hose was blocked so I used the ADNOC air hose to clean it - still nothing happened after I sparked the motor with 12V and reassembled the tank - so, as one would suspect, when I broke open the barrel of the pump, I found that all the parts of the impeller are shattered. Seems like when the flow stops, the motor kept turning and broke the propeller into pieces :(

Here's another fine mess... it underlines the comment we made before - look after the car and it will look after you! (including checking the hoses)
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X