Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMWe46
    replied
    car looks good for the price, however if members say its been in an accident it could be troublesome repairing the car in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    that's more like it

Leave a comment:

• LSB_M3
    replied
    I just saw it in the for sale section, looks great!
    I just emailed my friend the link,
    Thanks guys! :)

Leave a comment:

• LSB_M3
    replied
    jmeister's z4, is the one in his signature (above)?

And can you please provide more details. options, color (black or is navy blue), Interior color, milage, etc.

I might interest my friend in this one!

Thanks alot!

Leave a comment:

• jmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
    My friend's budget is max AED 90K!
    Has your friend also considered the maintenance costs?:ebay:

Leave a comment:

• LSB_M3
    replied
    My friend's budget is max AED 90K!

Leave a comment:

• LSB_M3
    replied
    But what about that car chassis test done by the inspection people (government)???

I made my friend look at this thread, he is feeling worried now, and considering not buying the car!

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    LSB- M3 based on the car you posted above. IMHO i will gladly pay a bit extra and get jmeister's car. atleast it's accident free and has some newly installed fresh parts (well looked after) and the car is accident-free with a proper front bumper. I’m not sure if there is room for negotiation but I guess you get what you pay for :)

Take your time and below i quoted from the classified section.

Originally posted by jmeister
    Hi guys
    I wanna get a 2009 335i or 330i. as u know, I love my car and yes, it will be a shame to let my baby go, but financially i cannot keep two bimmers alive, not to mention the important fact that there might be mini-jmeisters who need sauber jump seats in the not-too-distant future. i hope it finds a nice home.

Since the ad has been up:
    1) 4 NEW Bridgestone RFTs last month
    2) mileage is now 56500km
    3) K&N replacement filter (just for the sound cos power gains are minimal, trust me)
    4) rear wind blocker, leatherz armrests and chrome door pins
    5) new front bushings

The price of 110k still stands as I have put new tyres on recently. if any1 knows rft prices, you would know how much that set me back.

If any1 is serious, please call me on 0501576614 (jeremy)

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    what i hate is that the owner (or the insurance co) most probably got a used bumper from sharjah scrap yards to avoid getting a new one :thumbsdown: facelift bumper looks much better IMO :read:

i wouldn't buy a 2006 BMW that's been through an accident, even if the chassis was not affected! but that's just me :)

Leave a comment:

• jmeister
    replied
    if you trust the mechanic and your friend then it should be fine.
    I have seen a repaired vehicle and maybe they did a good job so that it is not detectable, but gut-feel tells me it has been repaired. this is not a bad thing, and the car may still be in very good condition. my parents bought one unknowingly when i was a teenager so i know exactly the signs.

Leave a comment:

• LSB_M3
    replied
    Originally posted by jmeister View Post
    the price is ok...a bit lowish for the mileage. I think it looks dodgy man-looks like a write-off (totalled) that has been fixed and ready to be sold.

reasons:
    1) it is a facelift with a pre-facelift bumper...why?
    2) handbrake is pulled up far too high-i have never seen that on my car, even when the brake were worn out completely. otherwise interior looks fine-those are standard "sports" seats-not to be confused with "M" Sport seats, which look different.
    3) where are the standard rims-who changes rims and puts the same size tyre on...(unless its a schnitzer!)
    4) the tailpiece does not exit straight out-maybe a front+rear job on this vehicle.
    5) shutlines dont look even, especially in the boot (trunk) area. I know the car is built in the USA, but all my shutlines are perfect.

my advice-walk away! its cheap cos it nasty.
    But we took the car to a mechanic, says the car is fine. seems like an accident on front side, but nothing major! engine is great.
    Also i asked my friend to test for chasis, at the inspection places. this will tell us if the frame is okay or accidented. Correct?

Leave a comment:

• LSB_M3
    replied
    Wat are its specs???? and price????

Leave a comment:

• jmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Haissam View Post
    excellent detective work jmeister, the car has definitely been through an accident.. the pre-facelift bumper at the front says it all!

LSB, why not consider jmeister's Z?
    oh yeah....i forgot to mention that important point. didnt think it was for lsb...:slap:

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    excellent detective work jmeister, the car has definitely been through an accident.. the pre-facelift bumper at the front says it all!

LSB, why not consider jmeister's Z?

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    ^+1

walk away, that missing tow hook cover in the front bumper and the misaligned exhaust tips is sign not to buy the car. plus the sharjah rims adds up to the misery

Leave a comment:

Working...
X